Hi all, I'm going to have to miss tomorrow. I've just removed the roof from my garage (most of it so far anyway). I need to make the most of the dry light evenings to get a new roof on. See you all next month,I should have finished it by then.

Hi all, I'm going to have to miss tomorrow. I've just removed the roof from my garage (most of it so far anyway). I need to make the most of the dry light evenings to get a new roof on. See you all next month,I should have finished it by then.

Raising the roof and buying a car lift?! ;)

See you next month :)

Raising the roof and buying a car lift?! ;)

See you next month :)

I am raising it about 3 inches one side to help drainage but I don't think that'll be enough to get a lift in. should have thought of that earlier!

Should be arriving by about 7:30, will bring VCDS with me

Would be great if you could have a look at mine - would like the power steering setting checked and the 'beep on lock' if possible?? :) :)

Another good one.

Sam find me a car like yours now please.

For once, the phrase 'Built not bought' actually does apply. ;)

That was brilliant. Still absolutely buzzing. Between giving passenger rides and driving that MX5... wow. :D

Also just a generally really good calibre of people. Nice to just have a chat with everyone and enjoy the company of some petrolheads (or jetfuelheads, in Jerry's case!).

Roll on the next one. :)

• Like 1