One less vRS on the road...

The bike didn't do all the damage, Plod also took the railings out too. I'm guessing the bike hit his off side front wheel then the windscreen and most of the front end damage was caused by the railings, but it is only a guess The worrying thing is the windscreen has been smashed which was probably the poor biker and that's never good news. Not good for anyone involved, irrespective of who's fault it was.

Wonder if he gets done for driving with undue care and attention, think they are best drivers in the world.

Hope every body is all right must have been shifting to do that amount of damage all joking apart.

From said article:

"Eyewitnesses said they believed the police officer went through a red light before hitting the 27-year-old motorcyclist, who was left with head and leg injuries."

Over in the "Rozzers, what do you want to know" one of the officers has already said that the law doesn't apply to police officers, regardless of whether they are responding to a call or not. It seems that common sense wasn't at the scene of this incident either. (Wouldn't it be prudent to have the sirens on whilst going through a red light?)

Sadly what is repeatedly demonstrated every single time there is an incident like this, is that the police are indeed under the power of the laws that cover every single person on the planet, and ones even they can never escape from..................the laws of physics.

I usually have little sympathy for motorcyclists, but in the case I sincerely hope he makes a full recovery. Also hope that the officers involved are put back on foot patrol, permanently, and the driver loses his license for dangerous driving.

Agree with the above.

Responding to an anpr hit. Nice they are on the case for illegal drivers that often uncovers other crimes, BUT-thats a massive amount of damage, especially when you consider the street furniture and the bike were involved.

He must have been hauling ass in a 30 limit to do that much damage.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Why?

Because y'all are *supposed* to be trained to avoid such incidents.

No sirens on a rapid approach to a red lit, pedestrian populated, intersection?

Can I have my money back on the officers "training" please?

• Like 1

Quite unacceptable driving regardless of the uniform.

Madness running a red light, in an inner urban setting, at the speeds alluded to, which appear to be substantiated by the damage.

Without sirens.

Especially for a routine ANPR call.

Far too many of these testerone laden Police driver think they are superhuman, AND knowingly or otherwise "hide behind the badge"  in respect of what is purely and simply irresponsible driving.

Marcus

Edited by dieseldogg
  • Like 2

Well lets see if the police camera recorded his crap driving Rainbowfire is right in what he says, if we do any thing wrong they come down on us like a ton of bricks.

Bet traffic around there was a nightmare afterwards, more taxpayers cash set fire to wander who polices the police who will do the investigation no guesses there my friends eh.....