Citigo Monte Carlo

OldSpoon

I've decided to sell my Rapid and downsize to the Citigo :)

I've just ordered the Monte Carlo version :)

The dealer think 6-12 weeks until it arrives.

Will be browsing through the Citigo threads section from now :)

• Like 1

Nice, what colour did you go for?! Lots of people seem to really like the silver!

I love my Citigo Sport and I'm sure the Monte will be just as good! For some reason I would love the flat bottom wheel the monte has lol :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, what colour did you go for?! Lots of people seem to really like the silver!

I love my Citigo Sport and I'm sure the Monte will be just as good! For some reason I would love the flat bottom wheel the monte has lol :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was torn between the Red and White but went for the White in the end :)

Does it get an engine worthy of the words "Monte Carlo" or is it just an image/stickers effect?

Really wish they would put a decent engine in, not anything like boss mans project but say a 1.4 with some umph :)

I find it hard for anyone to not know what the Monte Carlo trim level represents, if they've been on Briskoda long enough to get over 500 posts.

By the way, the engine in the Citigo is "decent". I got rid of Mk2 Fabia vRS for the Citigo - swapping from a 1.4 180ps to the 1.0 and enjoying driving more.

• Like 2

I did look around a Fabia Monte Carlo, before I bought my Octavia.

Was hoping if they have done a Monte Carlo version of the Citigo (swmbo has 60bhp SE), that it might get a bigger engine or a few more bhp than the 2 engine variants currently available.

TBH I do not genuinely know what "Monte Carlo" trim level means on any of the Skoda models, thought it was an improved performance/suspension with some black bits?

TBH I do not genuinely know what "Monte Carlo" trim level means on any of the Skoda models, thought it was an improved performance/suspension with some black bits?

:) lol - just the black bits I'm afraid. Even the "lowered" suspension on the Citigo Monte is a bit marketing hype, as it is the same as the greentech suspension.

Does anybody know what group insurance it is? I think the Citigo is a group 1 but not sure if monte carlo will be slightly higher? I presume the sport would be the same?

The Citigo models are groups 2 and 3 IIRC ?

White MC looks great. I love my red sport and initially wanted the white however didn't like the red stickers. White MC with black stickers sounds sweet.

Yeah looks good in the pics! Can't wait to see it in the flesh :)

I might have to see what sort of a deal i can get around Xmas, once in 18months into the PCP..........

Mind, if VW launch the up GT im having one of those!