Anybody ordered a L&K yet?

Half price deal only buys the services of my 4yr old son, but rest assured that even he knows that if he drops the wash mitt, he has to tell daddy before putting it back on the car! :rofl:

Yeah, your half price deal will get the services of your son. But your normal rate (which is half anybody elses price) will get your expert (or so we think) services :devil:

• Like 1

So is it OK to get Matt to detail my car a year and many washes after i picked it up? Will it get rid of any possible swirls hiding in the paint work?

Yep, you won't see the swirls for all the deep scratches his son has given you at a bargain half price.

Looking good Andy, and the chocolate interior is definitely a grower, the more I see it, the more I think an L&K with a 1.8TSI and IRS will be stiff competition for a fully loaded Berb 3!

So, here it is, the finished article

Hmm, looks like the exterior came up beautiful... shame the interior is still stained brown  :D .

Sorry - looks really nice. Just not a fan of brown interiors myself, but I'm sure you will have many happy miles in it!

It isn't actually that brown!

So far, not one passenger has commented on it being brown until I point it out!

On some pictures it doesnt look too bad. On others- Well, it looks like you let a Jaguar professional driver drive you round like it was an F Type :D

Enjoy :coffee:

Looking good Andy, and the chocolate interior is definitely a grower, the more I see it, the more I think an L&K with a 1.8TSI and IRS will be stiff competition for a fully loaded Berb 3!

Castle Bromwich is already building your new XF :D

Thats 30k please :devil:

Andy,

Great - I suppose with the sun shining outside the workshop you had one day at least before it gets dirty !! And by the way, do you park your car undercover at ASDA every night !!

As the debate goes on relating to the brown interior my vote goes for brown. Oh, just remembered I am waiting for my L&K in moon white any day now, I hope !!

Andy,

Great - I suppose with the sun shining outside the workshop you had one day at least before it gets dirty !! And by the way, do you park your car undercover at ASDA every night !!

As the debate goes on relating to the brown interior my vote goes for brown. Oh, just remembered I am waiting for my L&K in moon white any day now, I hope !!

Asda is just round the corner and has some good lighting for extra sparkle :)

Well I had hoped to post a detailed first 1k miles report 2wks ago, but the next 100miles afterwards turned out to be a bit more eventful than I anticipated.....

Managed to curb LHS front wheel having a contraction on the way home from work on Tue 18th Nov ~2.30pm, Hubby drove me to hospital 5.45pm but we didn't make it, very nearly had my daughter in the back seat but MAGPAS, an ambulance and on call midwife met us just in time for me to move there, actual location was RAF Wyton Airfield/MAGPAS entrance.

All I kept thinking about (I think it helped with the pain as I had no option of any pain relief) was what a day for my poor new car!

Car dealership will talk of the newspaper articles and the mention of the car for years I expect.

Scrapped wheel I'm sure will not be the worst of the damaged based on the time I plan to keep the car and winter wheels fitted last week, so they are new and shiny and I won't think about it for a few months.

I haven't the time now to write a detailed summary (I loved doing it for my last new motorbike) so a quick summary is Octavia's are a truly versatile car, L&K version has been everything I hoped for after spending the cost of my first house at 18yrs, still to try out the parking assist but think I have a handle on all the other gadgets. Eco mode is not as bad as I thought, but sports is still the best mode.

Oh and the brown is a really lovely warm brown, no-one has said the outside Topaz Brown with brown/black/Ivory interior is wrong once seeing it altogether (I do understand each to their own).

I hope all owners make their own wonderful memories of their L&Ks, that builds on the initial new car pictures taken.

Happy and safe driving!

Eyup Andy, I sat in a lovely L&K Estate in the showroom at Hortons today, v nice place to spend some time and I can vouch for the fact that pictures do not do the choccy interior justice! :rofl:

• Like 2