please help with my new car choice

hi all,my vrs 2012 cthe is a brilliant car and i am giving it to my girlfriend.

what car should i get for myself now with a £30k ish to spent,i would want an auto box and 0-60 in 5 seconds approx.

The only 2 cars i like at the moment are bmw m135i good performance but dull looking(my vrs is a better looking car imo)or ford mustang 2.3 ecoboost(v8 maybe if i do a lot of overtime)only 6 speed auto(8-9 speed auto due out in 1-2 years.)any other  ideas on makes/models please as i have limited knowledge on cars(i only drive them and put petrol in them) many thanks. 

(if no joy then i might get myself another vrs in black).

• Like 1

£30k? The world is your oyster. What do you want from your car other than quick acceleration and auto? (Why do you want those two things? Enjoy easy traffic light grand prixs???)

Edited by MattGreen

thanks,before my vrs i had a smart fourtwo 1 litre(so i love the power and having a burn up at the lights)love auto(dsg) 

Edited by leobella

new with extended warranty(have 5 years on vrs)also in a loud colour i have the green vrs with black wheels and black alloys(green and orange my favourite car colours thanks.

Traffic light Grand Prix surely requires you to stop again once you get to 62 mph, if that is all you are aiming for.

Yes a Cupra 280 DSG is much faster than your vRS.

But at 70 mph they are both doing the same speed.

You can get one from a Seat Dealer for under £25,000

That's why I asked what you are looking for. I like shopping for cars...especially with other people's money, but there's so many to choose from. To get 0-60 in 5 secs it'll need to be a lot faster than the vrs.

hi all,my vrs 2012 cthe is a brilliant car and i am giving it to my girlfriend.

Is this the same girlfriend who was recently banned from driving your vRS; who drag races against Corsas, Astras, etc. and who is not able to park without "kerbing" your alloys?

Is this the same girlfriend who was recently banned from driving your vRS; who drag races against Corsas, Astras, etc. and who is not able to park without "kerbing" your alloys?

That sounds like it from previous posts I've read!

Nout wrong with drag racing. As long as you win.

Hi all thanks for the comments (I don't like the look of the golf r,I don't think it has the wow factor) and yes girlfriend always having burn ups at the lights) the black alloys are totally nakered,not worth getting them repaired as she cannot park and will only damage them again.She Will Not Be Driving New Car.thanks(still think mustang v8 when out or new vrs all black)

Being discreet is part of the appeal of the 'R',

the cloak of invisibility with Silver or Grey means you have more chance of keep your licence.

How about an Audi A1 185 ps with a Tuning Box fitted or Mapped to Stage 1.?

Lovely Interiors.