Gag your Octavia

Just been looking at superskoda as they're got a sale on at the moment.

Anyone fancy on of these >>clicky<<?  I've seen them in plastic before, never in plether.

o3-hdbra-full2.jpg

SWMBO reckons it looks a bit BDSM like it's got a gag on.

I just don't get these things, see them mostly on chav wagons like corsas ... they look really stupid and aren't going to do anything good aerodynamically

I just don't get these things, see them mostly on chav wagons like corsas ... they look really stupid and aren't going to do anything good aerodynamically

Plus they make a right mess of the paint as all the dirt gets behind it and slowly grinds away.....

• Like 2

I am so glad that I'm not the only one who thinks they look awful.

Guy turned up at work with a Golf R32 wearing one of these, after a day of constant ridicule he took it off.... good move.

Plus they make a right mess of the paint as all the dirt gets behind it and slowly grinds away.....

You're spot on on that one… worst thing you can put on a car to protect it as it does exactly the opposite (much like those door protectors that slip over the inside/outside edge of your doors and just trap grit which does as much damage as if you'd continually been opening your door onto a block wall).

Oh, and of course… they just look bl**dy awful full stop, notwithstanding the fact that the one's on Superskoda look like they've been made by a newly enrolled student on their first night at a 'sewing for beginners' course!