anyone up for a meet

luke16489vrs

Come on then let's get this jacked up. Need to sort out date first either a Saturday or Sunday. How about a trip over too Mainsgill Farm for bacon but ties then do the Buttertubs Pass then end up over to Hawes

Edited by Monte Carlo Mart
  • Like 1

Come on then let's get this jacked up. Need to sort out date first either a Saturday or Sunday. How about a trip over too Mainsgill Farm for bacon but ties then do the Buttertubs Pass then end up over to Hawes

Sunday mornings, earlier the better, will be the best time.

Did hartside pass a month or so a go early on a morning was only us on the road, great for spirited drivinv

• Like 1

I was thinking, Sunday 14th Sept. go to this Car show thing at Jersey Farm (near Barnard Castle) then lunchtime or in afternoon go for a drive. We could either go up to Alston and Hartside Cafe or down to Tann Hill then Hawes.

• Like 1

I'd be up for the the 24th of August,

Could meet at wolviston services,

Head along towards hartside pass stop at the top for breakfast, then back down the other side, then see what happens from there, either back up and back the way we came or up head to the 66 and head our separate ways from there

Id be up for that

Obviously it can't be next Saturday as you're organising the Yorkshire meet that day. I'm free all weekend so may come down.  Remember next week is bank holiday weekend so places/roads may be busy. Also if we do Hartside Pass, it is far better and fun going up it than down, so starting at Penrith then up to Alston.

• Like 1

Right Sunday it is , Butter Tubs Pass to Hawes...(meet up at Scotch Corner)

I'm up for it too. I'm guessing we'll go to Tan Hill too.

So Far

Me, Monte Carlo Mart

vrsadz

Jim H

maybe worth starting a new thread about this.

Edited by Jim H
  • Like 1