anyone up for a meet

luke16489vrs

We all got to admit the north east is pretty bad for meets, so let's have one this month . Would anyone be up for a meet this Sunday I know it's short notice but hey work does normally come in the way. Tees barradge would be good???

We all got to admit the north east is pretty bad for meets, so let's have one this month . Would anyone be up for a meet this Sunday I know it's short notice but hey work does normally come in the way. Tees barradge would be good???

And the national meet is on Sunday!

We do need more local northeast meets. It's finding a place in the middle and a good time for everyone that's the issue. There's normally a massive meet on the second Wednesday of each month at metrocentre toys'r'us/macdonalds with lots of American classics etc. I've been and it's normally packed with some real nice cars.

id be up for a meet providing im not away at work!

only ones teeside area are the weekly chav meet at teeside park (if thats still on, police had been in high pressence lately)

and the VAGcars meets they do every so often, not being to one yet due to them always being on whilst im at work but heard good things about them

Seen a couple of general meets at the Historic Quay carpark in Hartlepool. The Highlight retail park is pretty derelict, especially after 4 when on a Sunday after the shops have closed.

It's a shame they charge for parking at Hartlepool marina, would make excellent photo opportunities.

The new underground carpark in Redcar would be good, that's if the council and pc plod didn't come and spoil it

Where's that?

There is a car show at a place near Barnard Castle on the middle of September, I'm wondering if that would be an idea for a meet?