anyone up for a meet

luke16489vrs

Scotch corner services

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

So Scotch Corner Services, DL10 6PQ, at 10:30 tomorrow.  (if anyone else is interested)

See you there.

• Like 1

Sorry, won't be able to make it, as I have a hospital visit this afternoon. Won't bore you with the details, but all I'll say is that if they didn't close Hartlepool hospital, we wouldn't be in this situation!

just got back from this run have to say it was brilliant from starting at scotch corner and all the way home the views are fantastic

defo up for the next one, shame that only 2 of us turned up but still was a good meet hopefully next time more people will join 

Edited by vrsadz

Well everybody missed a great meet. Great weather, Great roads, and Great landscape. Just a shame there was only 2 of us. In saying that we were able to go at our own pace (sometimes slower than I wanted, due to traffic) and didn't get lost.