Rolling Road Day - AMD Essex - 26th October 2014

vrsRob

If anyone is heading over to this from Essex and want to join a convoy, I'm starting one with the few cars (& spectators) I'm bringing from Chelmsford and will be leaving Boreham BP at 8:30 :) Let me know!

Looks like I may not be able to make this now  :(  Whilst I've now got my car running spot on and want to see what its running as is before I start messing around with it, I've got family coming to visit for the weekend as its my daughters birthday on the Saturday and don't think they'd take too kindly to me disappearing for the day.

well this will be interesting..   alot of faces i aint seen for a while..      ill be dropping my car off at AMD to get the diff and other shiny fitted. 

be warned those that aint seen me for ages.... i now have hair!   (i was bald through choice)

be good to meet other briskies too. :)

• Like 2

Do it, do it, do it... :devil:

Lower Brisky count for sure but think i might just sign up for the Rebel Motorsport one 20 minutes from home :D

Or i might just judge the box on bum-dyno alone

How did you get on James??

I'll be leaving Tunbridge Wells at around 8am, anyone else down my way leaving then? Will be going out passed Asda then onto A21...

My car is filthy and my skis are in the boot. She's ready!

My friend is also going to bring his ford 100e which I hate to admit keeps up with me quite well round brands. Should be interesting to see the power difference.

• Like 1