East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 30th September 2014 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

The next monthly East Midlands meet

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for a map

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Tuesday 30th September 2014 

Time: 7:30pm

All welcome

Don't forget that quite a few of us eat there for a very reasonable price, so don't worry about gutsing your tea down before venturing out, and we get 10% club discount too      :)

Check out the Hungry Horse menu to see what's on offer.......http://www.hungryhor...menus/main-menu

Good of Jon (_redders_) to attend in his reddy-pink wrapped, air-ride, 20-inch wheel Octavia, which promoted some healthy interest, and nice to see a few old and new faces

Feel free to copy and paste if attending:-

Brimma - JPS Octavia or Mk2 diesel Fabia vRS

• 2 weeks later...

Bums, I'm out of this one now

I've got an options meeting at my daughter's school that evening, and much as I love you guys, sometimes family has to come first

Can someone have a word with the bar staff and put our names down for the October meet please, it will be Tuesday, 28th October

Cheers

:(