Eml on with decat help

Kyle_vrs

I've got a sports cat that has been gutted on my octy (I didn't do it) and the eml is on. Sure the fault codes are p0036 and p0141 both relate to the lambda sensors anyway. So I bought myself one of these bad boys

E28CADB0-E149-440C-842A-6CE961B55087_zps

Oooooh shiny :D and fitted it tonight

1BEC0A24-1976-45BC-9AEE-C37691F0505E_zps

BD594D30-7C50-4F24-A97E-B688C2096587_zps

Cleared fault codes but after stopping and restarting it's come back on :( anything else I can do?? I thought these lambda spacers sorted it as it gives it a lower reading than the front one. Deffo not blowing from there and I can't angle any other way or it will be touching the heat shield or exhaust but can't see that making a difference myself.

Thanks

My mate isn't all that clued up on stuff like this so wouldn't of even of thought of asking for it to be mapped out so I'll have to live with it :(

When I finally get round to changing the turbo if it needs mapping again are you able to map this John?

I'm sure one of the big mappers can patch your existing map for not a lot of money. Surely better than arsing about with right-angle this and wire wool that and it'll definitely work.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine comes on after about a mile :D but I've left it not that fussed I just thought those spacers were meant to work :S

I'm picking up a ko3s turbo tomorrow as I've got a ko3 on at the min so might ring jabba sport and see how much to tweak the map for this turbo and disable the rear lambda. If it's stupid money I won't bother as it is just the wife's run around and abit of play toy for me to get me out of the furby on a weekend