Aldi trainers - Skoda colours -

Brimma

Got my Aldi offers email recently and couldn't help noticing the men's trainers

You could get some boring white Adidas ones with green stripes and Skoda lettering on the side for about £60, or these in corporate colours for £14.99

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thursday-11-september/product-detail/ps/p/natural-training-shoes-1/?pk_campaign=uk_product_newsletter&pk_kwd=2014-09-08_16-50

Please note I am not employed by Aldi, in fact I have no fiduciary link to said company whatsoever

• Like 1

Good heads up! I always shop at Aldi or Lidl as I love the quality and good value without stupid link saves , roll backs or reward points. 

My local Aldi sometimes struggles to keep the shop full now as it's so busy! 

Those trainers would make excellent driving shoes. 

The look like 'No mum's'.       

'No Mum,  please do not make me wear them, i will do anything, Please Mum..  

"But they are really nice and great value,

they are in 'Skoda Colours', that is Dead Cool, you know how much you liked watching the Tour de France.."

Will I have to put them in a bag myself in car park ???

If so I'm not interested sorry.

Noooo

Just go in a really **** pair of shoes, put the trainers on in the shop, leave your old shoes, pay on the way out (don't steal them, you tight wad)

No bag required   :)

I bought a pair of these this morning to walk the dog in.

Surprisingly comfortable, comparable to my Etnies that they're replacing (which cost a damn sight more a couple of years back).

Only downside so far is they are fairly hideous - but again still less so than some very expensive shoes I see people wearing.

All in all, £15 isn't bad I don't think!

• Like 1