Trax Pics (not 56k friendly) individual pics @ www.d-y-p.com/briskoda/Trax/

GAFF

Some of these cars are just awfull particularly the ones with hideous ICE systems. Bloody hideous, totally pointless and a waste of money IMHO !! However,the black Octavia looks good. Hope its not spoilt by boom boxes and silly amplifiers!!

• 4 weeks later...

The files seems to be hosted on his home internet connection, and to many people are trying to download it at the same time. If its going to slowly then cancel it and try again later, that will give those who have nearly got the whole file the chance to get the file.

The files seems to be hosted on his home internet connection, and to many people are trying to download it at the same time. If its going to slowly then cancel it and try again later, that will give those who have nearly got the whole file the chance to get the file.

I should've really mentioned that sooner...Watch out it's a bit slow!

The speed should be a little faster now - I've managed to free up some bandwidth. I should really put it on an ftp server to help out those who want to view the experience...