Is this a de-WRC'd WRC?

JackRS1

Ex Rozzer - they were white ordered and the Speedo is different as its been calibrated for the boys in blue -

Lloyd55 ' s speedo is the same and says "calibrated by Norton" underneath - Ex Copper car too.

Ex Rozzer - they were white ordered and the Speedo is different as its been calibrated for the boys in blue -

Lloyd55 ' s speedo is the same and says "calibrated by Norton" underneath - Ex Copper car too.

Huh ? My speedo is a what now ?

My car was new out the show room

Erm I think you are mistaken about Lloyds car being an ex cop car. He's had it from new !

673a397b805afb592fe765c42d7f2fa8.jpg

So thous rear spoilers arnt wrc ?

Cause it looks nothing like my vrs rear spoiler thats for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've been added aftermarket, the original WRC limited edition has the same spoiler as the standard vRS when it left the factory.

Huh ? My speedo is a what now ?

My car was new out the show room

Whose car am i thinking of so??!!!   

Someone with a profile pic, and username that looks very like yours in my memory bank definitely has an ex rozzer with a calibrated by norton speedo...

*puts head between legs and scurries off*    :blush:

Edited by mac11irl
  • Like 1

Erm I think you are mistaken about Lloyds car being an ex cop car. He's had it from new !

Goddamit that was meant to go into the above post too!!!

THink i'll just get diesel and wash for the work van instead... safer than being on here atm!

Edited by mac11irl
  • Like 1

Brownbarge, i dont think they did make them white from the factory. Only wrc was white.

Cop cars too. Only other white would be lesser models. Not all cop cars had calibrated dials neither. Could of been a lieson car or how ever you spell it.

or could be resprayed.