New Scout

I would have one but don't think I can stretch to the spec I want.

Enjoy your new ride Bill, post soon telling us more about what you think.

I like that.....have to say 184 TDI, DSG and 4x4 also a nice combo.

Still not entirely sure on the chrome bumper extensions but can see the look growing on me.

Can see some people now having a difficult decision over a 184 one of these and a vRS.

• Like 1

Can see some people now having a difficult decision over a 184 one of these and a vRS.

I think I would have given serious consideration to the Scout over the vRS if it has been out when I ordered... quite like the looks of it, far better than that Citroen Cactus thing anyway  :D .

• Like 1

It's still a toss up between this and a vRS, although I think the vRS will edge it on price alone, just think the combination of 184 Diesel and 4x4 would be a lot of fun!

As a lucky guy with access to wifes Mk2 FL Scout Tsi and a recent proud owner of a Mk3 Vrs Hatch Tdi, if the Scout had been avail I think I would have went for the Scout but still unsure of DSG but your car looks great hope you enjoy your new toy!