Work in progress

Adam_

Very tidy! Re trimmed or from another car?

Seat covers bought from BJB540.

Not a direct replacement but they are the right shape. Im having to make my own metal work and cut the foam in places.

Quite a pleasant learning experience for me.

Took all day yesterday to do the rears and half of today to do the passenger seat. I'll finish it off next week. need a break from it.  

• Like 2

******, I wish I never sold them to Ben who in turn sold them to you now :wall:

They look really good, glad they found a good home :thumbup:

Lol. They've been on a bit of a journey.

I almost didn't attempt it when I realised the amount of work involved but ploughed on and I'm really glad I did.

• Like 1

Lol. They've been on a bit of a journey.

I almost didn't attempt it when I realised the amount of work involved but ploughed on and I'm really glad I did.

I'm glad you ploughed on too. They do look really good TBH. I didn't have vRS seats when I originally bought them and they ended up with Ben after I got hold of a set of Polo GT seats. And what with Ben being Ben and indecisive about seats, he ended up going for leathers in the end.

Still, glad they got a home :)

• Like 1

Le fin.

20141005_135639_zpsbq7lvoxo.jpg

Feel nice and grippy and because there new they are nice and tight and have pulled the bolsters in making them feel like new.

These would look great in my Fabia... hmm I feel a late night pillage session coming :)

(better get some witnesses now just in case someone does nick your car in the next few months...)

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Holy Thread revival Batman.....but seat surgeons are selling a set of red and black seat covers like I fit if anyone fancies the challenge. I did contemplate buying them my self and some seats and re trimming them to sell on but don't have time really.

Link http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=171876783083&alt=web