So, ...Whats for Tea....

Auric Goldfinger

Mrs Goldfinger has excelled her self tonight and we have had :-

Chicken Chorizo, ( added tomatoes with chillies, garlic and onion) with Jacket potatoes and home made garlic bread all washed down with a nice white wine

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

So what you having.....?

• Like 1

Just finished a bagette, which I bought fresh from the boulangerie down the road.  Lashings of French salty butter and creamy cheese.  Washed down with a couple of Afflinhem's finest.

If that doesn't sound very special, it's because I had lunch at Maison Pic, one of the worlds finest restaurants.  It was devine.

Started (driving that is) about 8am and am now in an Etap in Beaune and due for a quick watch of the news and then a good kip.   No Autoroutes so far, about 290 odd miles covered from the house we rented in the south.

Tomorrow will be an early start and all Autoroute so I can get in a lunch at another of my favourite restraunts in St Omer, Le Cygne.   350+miles.

Dunkerque to Dover and hoping to be home by 8-9ish.

I'll probably knock up an omlette then using some special Comte cheese we bought, as driving makes me hungry.

Just finished a bagette, which I bought fresh from the boulangerie down the road.  Lashings of French salty butter and creamy cheese.  Washed down with a couple of Afflinhem's finest.

If that doesn't sound very special, it's because I had lunch at Maison Pic, one of the worlds finest restaurants.  It was devine.

Started (driving that is) about 8am and am now in an Etap in Beaune and due for a quick watch of the news and then a good kip.   No Autoroutes so far, about 290 odd miles covered from the house we rented in the south.

Tomorrow will be an early start and all Autoroute so I can get in a lunch at another of my favourite restraunts in St Omer, Le Cygne.   350+miles.

Dunkerque to Dover and hoping to be home by 8-9ish.

I'll probably knock up an omlette then using some special Comte cheese we bought, as driving makes me hungry.

Mmmmmm sounds nice, glad I didn't add  * and did you have a pudding *    :rofl:

• Like 1

Mmmmmm sounds nice, glad I didn't add  * and did you have a pudding *    :rofl:

If you mean at maison Pic, then I will admit I did.

Pear  Bavois, with a pear coulis (thick juice) pear and vanilla ice cream and a sort of transparent pear flavoured wafer thing with pear infused cream on top.

A throughly delicious pear.

I finished off the remainder of a glass of gewurstraminer with that.  Good match.

Just now I had a choccy biscuit to soak up the last of the beer.

• Like 1

If you mean at maison Pic, then I will admit I did.

Pear  Bavois, with a pear coulis (thick juice) pear and vanilla ice cream and a sort of transparent pear flavoured wafer thing with pear infused cream on top.

A throughly delicious pear.

I finished off the remainder of a glass of gewurstraminer with that.  Good match.

Just now I had a choccy biscuit to soak up the last of the beer.

Not just a Yougut then    :notme: