Any PS4 Driveclub gamers here?

Dr Zoidberg

We are level 5 now :sun:  and I saw that we had unlocked some new club symbols we I levelled up. Would be great to have a Brisky B.

I like the fact that the Club level allows us to have access to certain cars within the game. For example the BAC Mono at club level 10.

• 2 months later...

I've sent all you guys friend requests. Is the briskoda club full? Do we need to set up a 2nd one?

Hi Jonny accepted your friend request and done the race hehe. I think there is still space in the Briskoda club

Sent from my Galaxy S5

• 5 weeks later...

Just picked up this game yesterday. Needed a racing game for my new PS4 and there is very limited choice at the moment. Paitently waiting for Project Cars!

Anyway I will join the club tonight (if you'll have me!) my PSN name is HammerTime106x.

• 2 weeks later...

Would have loved to have played this with my DFGT, but as a protest at being forced by Sony to go down the ludicrously expensive Thrustmaster route I'll be reluctantly boycotting ALL driving games on the PS4 unless Sony wake up and realise they're p***ing off a huge chunk of their user base.