Blandford Meet - 20th Nov 6.30pm

JoseDB

Looking forward to this, the Charlton inn is very easy to find (cant miss it really). Just be aware if travelling to the pub from the south, Charlton Marshal has a working Gatso not far before the pub and there is also another in Spetisbury, both travelling North and both in 30MPH zones.

• Like 1

Looking forward to this, the Charlton inn is very easy to find (cant miss it really). Just be aware if travelling to the pub from the south, Charlton Marshal has a working Gatso not far before the pub and there is also another in Spetisbury, both travelling North and both in 30MPH zones.

I always stick to the limit me :angel:

Well if this is still on and my very dirty (too many miles and too much rain) mk3 Octy VRS TSI get's the remap I'm hoping for by Superchips on the 18th (at least 310bhp and 340flbt), and as I'll be on my way back from a meeting in Bristol (leaving at 430/5pm), I may just pop in and say hi  :D

• Like 1

Well if this is still on and my very dirty (too many miles and too much rain) mk3 Octy VRS TSI get's the remap I'm hoping for by Superchips on the 18th (at least 310bhp and 340flbt), and as I'll be on my way back from a meeting in Bristol (leaving at 430/5pm), I may just pop in and say hi  :D

Oh sure, just upshow my 3 cylinder engine why don't you ;) I'll just have to clean the car to try and out show you  :evil:

• Like 1

Oh sure, just upshow my 3 cylinder engine why don't you ;) I'll just have to clean the car to try and out show you  :evil:

Please don't clean your car, that'll mean I'll have to try and do mine  :D

In all seriousness, with this wet weather, your little 3 cylinder will probably get its power down better anyway  :D  :D

• Like 1

I've Just got to decide which car to turn up with.

I have my late fathers Fabia Greenline which we are trying to sell but nobody anywhere seems interested and my Audi A8 to pick from.

I've Just got to decide which car to turn up with.

I have my late fathers Fabia Greenline which we are trying to sell but nobody anywhere seems interested and my Audi A8 to pick from.

Hmmm, Fabia Greenline or Audi A8 3.7,......I think you know the answer, bring the beast  :D  :D

Not a lot then lol

Well, I was thinking about asking if he could activate the warp drive for me, then I realised that would be really taking the P  :D  :D That of course is the wish list, however even if I got one of those things done, I'd be a happy bunny. :p  :p

Well, I was thinking about asking if he could activate the warp drive for me, then I realised that would be really taking the P  :D  :D That of course is the wish list, however even if I got one of those things done, I'd be a happy bunny. :p  :p

I have everything done to mine bar the cornering fogs, not that I'm showing off or anything :P

Cool, I'm looking for cornering fogs, dipping nearside mirror, high beam assist and tear drop wipe,...of course the usual drink tokens/food tokens will flow  :D

Yep, I've done most of those before. If you feel like finding links to how to's then feel free, I will too, just not sure how much time I will have as I'm still in the USA as of now working, landing Thurs morning!

Currently feel like dying under a rock at Chicago O'Hare after a 3 hour drive to the airport, and now a 3 hour wait for my flight to JFK - yay!

• Like 1

Yep, I've done most of those before. If you feel like finding links to how to's then feel free, I will too, just not sure how much time I will have as I'm still in the USA as of now working, landing Thurs morning!

Currently feel like dying under a rock at Chicago O'Hare after a 3 hour drive to the airport, and now a 3 hour wait for my flight to JFK - yay!

I remember back in 06 (can't remember which one) Gatwick or Heathrow had a bomb scare on I believe 2 planes, I wasn't at the particular airport that had the scare but was flying to America the same day, had a 7 hour delay and almost nothing was allowed onto the flight, just bought a book? Straight in the bin! I believe this is when the shoe search become more enforced