Blandford Meet - 20th Nov 6.30pm

JoseDB

Mine is right out of the drive, then left at the first roundabout, straight over two roundabouts,  left at the next and keep going till I get to the Charlton Inn. Total distance 3.6 miles.

• Like 1

That was a good evening, thanks to Jose for organising and all those who turned up. Especially Jason who must have had the record of the furthest to travel.

Yeah, should definitely become a regular thing, hope you didn't use too much fuel in your short journey ;)

Certainly was good to meet all that showed, great food too at the pub although not sure I like their suggestion of ham and peach pizza as they'd run out of pineapple  :D  :D

Thanks to Jose not only for arranging the night but also for the mods on my car, working great.

Here's to the next one  :D  :D

Journey back much more pleasant.  No slow traffic so did average 51mph compared to 35 on the way there (1 hour 25 mins compared to 2 hours) - also 5 better mpg despite higher speed.  The A35 is great when quiet!   :D

• Like 1

Thanks all for coming along, was really good to meet you all. Sorry for skipping off early, but my bed was calling!!

Glad your mods are working Terry! Did teardrop wipe work once you were on the move?

For sure we'll make it more regular thing.

I'm thinking 3rd Thurs of every month, but we'll skip Dec due to everyone likely being busy with Xmas (it is actually the 25th!), so next one Jan 15th?

• Like 1

I'm down for the next one, might need to go for a lighter meal next time, found the one I had just too much :D

Glad to hear you are keen for more and nice to meet you mate :)

Personally I think we should ask them for a special 'Big Daddy' portion and watch you suffer!

I've started a thread for the new meet BTW guys.

• Like 1