Blandford Meet - 20th Nov 6.30pm

JoseDB

I remember back in 06 (can't remember which one) Gatwick or Heathrow had a bomb scare on I believe 2 planes, I wasn't at the particular airport that had the scare but was flying to America the same day, had a 7 hour delay and almost nothing was allowed onto the flight, just bought a book? Straight in the bin! I believe this is when the shoe search become more enforced

Thanks, that helps!!

Yep, I've done most of those before. If you feel like finding links to how to's then feel free, I will too, just not sure how much time I will have as I'm still in the USA as of now working, landing Thurs morning!

Currently feel like dying under a rock at Chicago O'Hare after a 3 hour drive to the airport, and now a 3 hour wait for my flight to JFK - yay!

To be honest, I can wait if you don't have time, maybe for another event or meat as know just how you feel. If you get time great, however not a problem if not. They're all in Andy V's thread to be honest, however I've had the car for 20k miles now and survived without the options so these are kinda nice to haves rather than need to.  :D

Looks like I am coming to this.  Excuse to assist someone in getting a bit of Octavia vRS off me!  :D  (Who is only minutes away from Blandford apparently)

It does mean me leaving work early so will most likely be turning up in shirt and tie - not trying to be posh but just no real time to go home and change first. :D

How many are going now?!

I think I make it, reading backwards

1) Hyphons 

2) devonutopia

3) telboy5

4) JoseDB

5) tonyb8063 (I'll do your cruise control no problem ;) )

6) mannyo

7) MC24

8) jjc

9) satchellm (was not so sure though)

10) themanwithnoaim

• Like 2

Anybody is free to attend, I'll be there in my Audi at 6.30pm (big silver 04 reg thing, you cannot miss it), I'll be wanting something to eat as well as a drink.

It'll be good to meet some of the South West members.

This will be my first meet of two this week, with the second one being an Audi meeting in Cobham.

Should be a fun meet! Glad it's turned out so popular. I'll be there in the Bumblebeast from 6.30pm also (VERY hard to miss!). I guess we'll hang outside for 30 mins to meet/greet if the weather is acceptable - if you arrive a bit late, or it's cold/raining pre-7pm then we'll be inside - I booked the table in the name of 'José' (and no, I'm not giving you hints on how to pronounce it - you and the bar staff will have to work it out to find our table!).

• Like 1

Should be a fun meet! Glad it's turned out so popular. I'll be there in the Bumblebeast from 6.30pm also (VERY hard to miss!). I guess we'll hang outside for 30 mins to meet/greet if the weather is acceptable - if you arrive a bit late, or it's cold/raining pre-7pm then we'll be inside - I booked the table in the name of 'José' (and no, I'm not giving you hints on how to pronounce it - you and the bar staff will have to work it out to find our table!).

Surely it's "hose-A"?

Surely it's "hose-A"?

Apparently 48,560 has made you a learned fellow!

That's serious postage though, that's 4,500/year. I managed 2,200/year on the Audi Q5 forum when I had an SQ5 (for all of 14 months!), and I thought that was going some!

Edit: And no 'Hose-B' jokes please! Heard 'em all before!