Going to change my octavia tdi into a vrs rep

Joe41

I've not seen too many, although don't lurk in the Octy section much.

Please do not put a vRS badge on it :)

Yeah that's one thing that bothers me, all well and good modding your car to look like a vRS, but actually putting the badge on it is daft, IMO. It's not that tasteful looking a thing anyway (again in my opinion).

• Like 1

Well aren't you in for a treat, think mines has to be the most modified replica currently on the forum that's actually better than alot of vrs's, started life as a 110bhp elegance, then transplanted with a bora pd150 arl engine 6 speed, so on that bomb shell allow me to introduce mines, currently stage 1 193bhp with 322ft/lbs

noticed your just a few mile away.

IMG_0359_zps75d2f4e2.jpg

IMG_0352_zps4d62f390.jpg

IMG_0356_zpsa7eee6cc.jpg

IMG_0364_zpsec4c3a53.jpg

IMG_0362_zps564dc770.jpg

IMG_0363_zpsb260935f.jpg

ae1262e2-c32f-4691-9940-28669a13e8a7_zps

• Like 1

Looks interesting that one. No reason why you couldn't make it look a bit better with the bumpers and spoiler.

I do have a front bumper in silver, but it is damaged. I also have the grilles for either side under the headlights if you need them.

Sesachc, why no headrests?

I'm in the process of transforming my Elegance 110tdi into a vRS (without badges lol) but mines an estate so door cards are problematic to get hold of at the right price. Got interior dash trims and steering wheel. Green 17" Spiders. vRS front and rear brakes and front hubs, and front bumper (not painted or fitted yet). Still looking for seats too, but finding local is a nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Guest

I hate the vRS trim, the seats are awful and lack side support, and the grey trim? WTF decided that was a good idea on a family car?! If I had the chance to design my own, I'd have an estate with black half leather Recaros, black carpet and black cloth door cards. That's the car Skoda should have built IMO...