Fabia VRS LE Register Part Trois

Toxicvrs

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
50 minutes ago, HSVRS said:

@DeanVRS20VTis that your red octavia vrs parked up in coney hall? 

The MY51VRS? No, that's someone elses. It's been there for some time and I drive past it often. You'll know when you see mine, it has Xenons and washer gets on the front bumper.

Edited by DeanVRS20VT

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, HSVRS said:

@DeanVRS20VTis that your red octavia vrs parked up in coney hall? 

Saying that, I saw an older lady drive a SE VRS Fabia in Selsdon a couple months back. You seen it around?

@DeanVRS20VTyes, I’ve had a conversation with her husband. They’ve owned it from a few months old. The reg is KK07PRZ. The husband told me he has a mk5 golf edition 30 and the wife has the vrs. Sometimes the husband drives the VRS and that’s when I managed to talk to him when I was out for a jog and he was pulling up on their driveway. I live in Selsdon Vale now and your probably see my VRS in this area also. I would love a mint yellow mk1 octavia vrs

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, HSVRS said:

I would love a mint yellow mk1 octavia vrs

I'm currenlty on the look out for one myself!

2 minutes ago, HSVRS said:

The reg is KK07PRZ.

That's it! I posted it on the last page. Do you know the SE number?

Was behind an SE on Sunday in Selsdon, followed it to find an old lady driving it. 

Reg was KK07 *** (94k miles) - I hope to see it again to leave a note for her, should she wish to sell.

Extremely clean.

2147FE77-3225-4E5A-BC4E-2F93873F4606.jpeg.7b6d7c88c87806afc6dd57405ca22eb4.jpeg

Edited by DeanVRS20VT

@DeanVRS20VTthe guy did tell me but I can’t remember. Where that photo is taken, the car resides just down the road from there. If ULEZ is coming, I would imagine they’d be looking to get rid as it’s a daily driver 

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, HSVRS said:

@DeanVRS20VTthe guy did tell me but I can’t remember. Where that photo is taken, the car resides just down the road from there. If ULEZ is coming, I would imagine they’d be looking to get rid as it’s a daily driver 

Yeah, I followed the car to see their general location. I was hoping she'd pull up near some shops so I could ask about it (without it looking remotely creepy, lol).

Not looking forward the next expansion, my PD130 will have to go too. I might just store it away somewhere.

Edited by DeanVRS20VT

• Administrators
Just now, HSVRS said:

@DeanVRS20VTthats what I’m planning to do with my vrs. I’ve got other cars I use daily and will have to pay each time I want to take it out. Will keep the mileage down 🤣

It's a royal pain. I'm using the vRS now. So when the new year kicks in, I'll sort my insurance out and get my black vRS back on the road.

731 which was mine but I sold in 2016 is still alive and kicking - and has passed all its MoTs since 2011 when it had a failure owing to a budged tyre.

MoT Test Date: 06 Apr 2022 - Odometer: 79,763 miles
Edited by DRJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

028 still running great, passed its latest MOT, Last year I did have to replace ball joints and sub frame bits all new,  Has four fully refurbished wheels and F1 tyres 77k miles from new

Still enjoy this machine