Fabia Mk2 vRS Meet - Santa Pod Sat 16th May 2015

Awesome day today, nice to meet you all too! Sorry I had to leave early (work this afternoon :( ) but hope you all showed those jag owners what we can do hahaha. Photos from Skoda are up on Twitter (@xpressionevents) and hopefully Facebook in due course.

Yes an amazing day. Had to shoot early to for a stag do but a great blast. Happy with a 14.7 for the quarter.

I have lots of videos of people's runs with a good one of Furbytom against a GTR. I will put them up somewhere private so people can download them if you want....

• Like 4

Cheers everybody for an awesome day at the 'pod!! Was great to meet with you all. Have to say the Fabias all looked stunning parked up together. The drag strip runs were fantastic fun (even better than I thought it would be tbh) and I was delighted with my best run of 14.5s :-)

• Like 3

Cheers everybody for an awesome day at the 'pod!! Was great to meet with you all. Have to say the Fabias all looked stunning parked up together. The drag strip runs were fantastic fun (even better than I thought it would be tbh) and I was delighted with my best run of 14.5s :-)

We'll have a race next time :D

Just didn't want to push mine too hard today.

Skoda guys had a blast too. thanks to everyone for supporting them.

• Like 2

Yup, great day, nice to meet all the new faces :) I ran a 15 dead, which I'm happy with, quicker than the VXRs JCW mini and type R :) it's clear engine mods are in my future though! Lol

Off for a curry now! I'll post pics and vid when I get home :)

you beat me on both runs we did together too. i need to work on some mods now :D

• Like 1

Given mine its weekly b road blast this morning and its still awesome, giving it's all and making me smile. It appears to have just shrugged off yesterday  :sun:

• Like 2

Had a blast! Then done 370 miles home and the wee vrs still didn't miss a beat! But his gd were the vrs's on the strip! New and old focus st's astra vxr Clio r all the m2's beat there times! Very impressed by our wee cars!

• Like 4

Great day from the candy white convoy to losing my hearing to getting sunburnt to meeting a good bunch of people [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] ps need to do this again !

• Like 3

Great day from the candy white convoy to losing my hearing to getting sunburnt to meeting a good bunch of people [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] ps need to do this again !

we can it's the east midland skoda meet at the snipe in on Wednesday night 10% off food too.

Thanks for posting those :)

you wouldn't let it lie!!!! lol...

11145895_478566485625043_775602544463512

Haha!!! Gotta love abit of 'pod banter lol

P.s think I still have the green spot face :-)

• Like 1