West Meon Hut #22... first of the 2015ers!

Tuesday 6th January - happy new year!!

Be there, or be circle! All welcome.

The West Meon Hut

http://www.westmeonpub.co.uk/

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/West+Meon/@51.031452,-1.074772,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x48743fa101cfe2e9:0x682abeebd26a1535

Our usual 'special seating area' has been booked, I did it on the way out tonight. So no worries.

See you there!

• Like 1

On the way back last night on the un-lit roads towards Fareham, Some Tango Whiskey Alpha Tango in a BMW shoe ( sorry 1 series ) shot past me like I was standing still!!! ( I shall await the Jokes )

And I thought to myself " Bet he's got night breaker bulbs in! " :D

Good meet Guys. :thumbup:

Have you seen the light yet Andy ?

Chrris, we'll see you at the August meet then

Regards

T

BTW. Thanks Lee for organising such a great meet..... Oh and can someone post of picture of Lee as I'm starting to forget what he looks like !

Indeed I have, I am happy with the lights with regard to reach and coverage, But I do like the "Whiteness" of these modern fan dangle bulbs!

Time to swap the Candles out - ill get the missus to get me some night breakers from santa! :clap:

I

Time to swap the Candles out - ill get the missus to get me some night breakers from santa! :clap:

They seem to always be less than £20 a set on Amazon, depends which H you have?

I'll be along, hopefully in the Punto still after it's long drag to Falkirk at new year.

Have a good Christmas guys.

Oh and thanks Sam for the 5 ride.

BTW. Thanks Lee for organising such a great meet..... Oh and can someone post of picture of Lee as I'm starting to forget what he looks like !

Lee and I organised it between us, many many moons ago. Thanks for recognising that.  :sweat:

Austen- it was a pleasure- answer your bloody Facebook message!

• Like 1

Be careful of stange men trying to lure you onto message boards Austin !!!!

I even recently tried Briskoda's FB pages, WTF I must be too old, couldn't understand a Fn word of it, think it must in text chat and everybody is ATM-ing !!!! Well I searched for years a never found a girl that was happy with the idea let alone the actions.  Gonna get me a pipe and slippers, oh **** that means I might have buy a Jag to go with them.

• Like 1

Yes that about sums it up, now I know where all his money is going at least, expensive groceries, me I'm shopping at Asda and Costco's with the rest of the white trash, Morrisons ! Fn hell I wouldn't have any beer money left.

Regards

T

Fortnums were shut :(

• Like 1

Yes that about sums it up, now I know where all his money is going at least, expensive groceries, me I'm shopping at Asda and Costco's with the rest of the white trash, Morrisons ! Fn hell I wouldn't have any beer money left.

Regards

T

I'd of expected better of you sir, Costco is fine, but Asda? Really? Morrisons or Tesco is the place to be.

Some new stickers arrived today.... but I'm going to have to clean at least a little bit of the car to put them on.

Winter problems...

I'll be at this one, provided I'm not working that tuesday. Can't control what I work atm. Might be on lates.

but Asda? Really?

Asda's you've gotta try it Si, its great reality check on what you've accomplished so far with your life, you just know your gonna come out feeling loads btter about your life.

In addition, where else are you gonna see all those filthy little teenage MILF's complete with tattoos, piercings and all their bits hanging out, the chilled section on a hot summers day just beggars belief !!!

Nuff said ?

• Like 2