5. Fletch101
6. Yellowcar
7. TommyH
8. RhyssMD
9. Silky
10. Nutski (Silky's friend)
11. Faboka
12. Owainbedwyr 

13. Dan (Alex's friend - supercharged 306dTurbo !)

14. Gary (Alex's friend - Corsa VXR Nurburgring)

Excellent interest so far guys :)

I was in touch with Group B the other day to let them roughly know numbers. They have said to me to cap the numbers at 15. Obviously this is due to time restrictions on the day I presume.

I'm waiting on confirmation off a couple of friends (as listed above), so got them on the list provisionally.

Obviously I know how people can pull out of these things last minute. So how would people feel about paying a £10 deposit to secure their place? That way we can guarantee the lower price is set if we do have dropouts, as well as potentially create a space for someone who may be interested...

Cheers all :)

Alex can you check that we will be getting 2 separate power runs and in between each we/I can swap maps?

I know the last place I went the Dyno operator does 3 separate pulls on the Dyno and then takes the last reading and classes this as 1 run

Excellent interest so far guys :)

I was in touch with Group B the other day to let them roughly know numbers. They have said to me to cap the numbers at 15. Obviously this is due to time restrictions on the day I presume.

I'm waiting on confirmation off a couple of friends (as listed above), so got them on the list provisionally.

Obviously I know how people can pull out of these things last minute. So how would people feel about paying a £10 deposit to secure their place? That way we can guarantee the lower price is set if we do have dropouts, as well as potentially create a space for someone who may be interested...

I don't mind paying a dipper

I know the last place I went the Dyno operator does 3 separate pulls on the Dyno and then takes the last reading and classes this as 1 run

Be losing power through heat build up on third pull?

IIRC at CC Tuning all the pd powered cars ran lower figures after first runs

• Like 1

Alex can you check that we will be getting 2 separate power runs and in between each we/I can swap maps?

Will email and check for you Matt, but likely that it'll be 2 separate runs whilst you're still on the rollers with the opportunity to switch maps in between. This is what happened at CC tuning, but we had 3.

Ok guys, as people don't seem to have a problem paying a deposit, I'm going to start up a confirmed list of who's paid and therefore attending.

Deposit is a £10 non-refundable amount to cover non-attendees and ensure we all get the cheaper price.

My Paypal is [email protected]   If you could pay as a gift please. Please could you pop your forum name down also!

1. Alex_e3
2. Coskev
3. vRS Joe
4. Southy
5. Fletch101
6. Yellowcar - deposit PAID
7. TommyH
8. RhyssMD
9. Silky
10. Nutski (Silky's friend)
11. Faboka - deposit PAID
12. Owainbedwyr 

13. Dan (Alex's friend - supercharged 306dTurbo !)

14. Gary (Alex's friend - Corsa VXR Nurburgring)

• Like 1

With 14 cars running between your run, cooling down shouldnt be a problem!

You don't take your car off the rollers between runs!!!!

Once its on and strapped down that's your lot, well it has been at any rr day I've been to.

• Like 3

Owainbedwyr, on 18 Jan 2015 - 12:16, said:

With 14 cars running between your run, cooling down shouldnt be a problem!

You don't take your car off the rollers between runs!!!!

Once its on and strapped down that's your lot, well it has been at any rr day I've been to.

Ahhh i see .. Ive never been on a rr day before :P