BBS RW's (Polo dune wheels) AP Coilovers, pd160 intake and LCR Splitter

chris205

Ok So I've decided to return my mk1 Fabia Vrs back to standard as I'm going to sell it for a bigger car, so I have the following available:

BBS RW 17" wheels, commonly seen on the Polo dune model. The Wheels have just been refurbished by RS Alloys in Hyper Silver. As they've just been refurbished they're in mint condition, tyres are also in great condition with around 5-6mm of tread left on them. I'm after £600 for them or £350 plus some very good condition standard mk1 vrs wheels with good tyres.They have bbs centre caps fitted.

B25D94C9-8E2D-485F-9A35-FAAE2A5BE301_zps

C63A5A52-BAA8-4070-A816-408E97313D6C_zps

A6AFF5D8-51AC-4F61-9574-BAD3AB870820_zps

Ap Coilovers, around 2 months old so in great working order £250

Leon Cupra R Splitter cut to size for a mk1 fabia vrs front bumper £35 (only 1 month old)

D6718FA4-DD8C-435E-B1E2-6640B13B7CC6_zps

Pd160 Intake pipe in good condition £65

969C520B-31AF-44A7-A185-CF1EB9459D65_zps

Octavia Vrs 312mm Brakes, includes Calipers, Carriers, Discs and pads, discs and pads have had around 10-15% wear £150

Located in Middlesbrough North East England. Postage available at buyers cost.

• Like 1

Just to make a note as I've had quite a lot of requests for pictures of the coilovers, I have not got them off the car yet as I was not aware they would have this much interest so soon. I did adjust the coilovers 2 weeks ago and they still look like new with some road dirt on them, no corrosion etc.

I have pictures of them when I first unwrapped them

6901D390-7F39-4765-8045-E35E914B87EF_zps

Obviously there may be some signs of dirt when you receive them however I will clean them up before I send them off. Dont be expecting some grubby corroded coilovers as they're only 2 months old

• Like 1

Just a note to those interested in parts, today I've had a call advising I need to go and work from a different location for work. This sadly means it's going to be a while before I can remove any of the parts.

For those that have paid for parts I have issue'd you refunds.

I will update this thread when I have everything  removed however I'm not sure when that will be as of yet.

How much for what? The car? I'm not sure it's just clicked on to 69,000 miles, had all it's services including belts and waterpump, remapped at rtech and in really good condition inside and out. I've got a progress thread on here somewhere

• 3 weeks later...

ill have this splitter for sure, whenever you are ready, pm me!

I've already paid for the splitter in afraid mate! Just to let you know as I know Chris won't get a chance to get on this much at the moment.