Cornering front fog lights- anyone have these specified on their car

strange ...I'm ordering from Ireland and on skoda configurator it has the cornering front fogs for RS as extra option at €130 .....maybe it is standard in UK for front fogs

Save your €130 and do like Neilly says -  find someone with VCDS who can code it for you in 5 minutes.   FWIW, I coded mine and uncoded them the next day as I didn't like them at all.

strange ...I'm ordering from Ireland and on skoda configurator it has the cornering front fogs for RS as extra option at €130 .....maybe it is standard in UK for front fogs

The UK brochure used to say it came with cornering fog lights here but they didn't...but as said above it's a simple procedure to enable without paying for it.

I have them on my vRS & unless you live in the countryside with no artificial lights I definately wouldn't pay for them.

For normal driving, the cornering main-lights are more than enough.

They might be more useful on cars with halogen headlights but with xenon headlights the benefit really is minimal.

Edited by cnc

I did wonder about this.. thought I saw that they were standard on the VRS, but Ive hardly driven mine.... I cant get past the dance the headlights do each time... that's worth the £24500 purchase price alone.... :D

• Like 1

They might be more useful on cars with halogen headlights but with xenon headlights the benefit really is minimal.

+1. I don't like mine on my elegance with xenons. Will be looking to get them coded off. Currently spending a day out the office in a hire car (Rav4) and I miss the xenons...And the rest of the O3 for that matter :(

Guest Cossiecol

Hi

Asp er title looking to order new RS and wondering about the cornering fog lights as a recommended option??

Cheers

Save yourself some cash and do what I did, just enable them yourself :)