Blandford Meet #3 - Thurs 19th Feb 2015

JoseDB

Jose, will you be taking your VCDS along tomorrow evening. I'd like to change the CH/LH lights to use fogs instead of xenons and the comfort indicators to 5 blinks if possible?

Ian

Yep - will do :)

How the fishsticks did they manage that one? Hope it isn't a lot to repair, it wasn't tyreland in Charminster by any chance?

Lucky there are covering the cost and repairing it for me but not sure it's going to match as I got mine done at silver wheels in ferndown high gloss finish.... yeah it was tyreland in Charminster as I know Dan the manager and Steve ad I'm also in trade so been dealing with them for years.....why do you go there??? Plus to be fair after one phone call it was bring it down I will sort it so can't fault them really after little prosuadtion

• Like 1

How the fishsticks did they manage that one? Hope it isn't a lot to repair, it wasn't tyreland in Charminster by any chance?

Oh and I guessing they done it with the wheel balancer when clamping wheel in place

Lucky there are covering the cost and repairing it for me but not sure it's going to match as I got mine done at silver wheels in ferndown high gloss finish.... yeah it was tyreland in Charminster as I know Dan the manager and Steve ad I'm also in trade so been dealing with them for years.....why do you go there??? Plus to be fair after one phone call it was bring it down I will sort it so can't fault them really after little prosuadtion

Fair enough I guess, I won't use them again I'm afraid, last time I used them they damaged the car slightly when the guy threw my keys on my bonnet, other than that service was good, it was just this one guy, I used them because they're 5 minutes down the road :)
  • Like 1

Fair enough I guess, I won't use them again I'm afraid, last time I used them they damaged the car slightly when the guy threw my keys on my bonnet, other than that service was good, it was just this one guy, I used them because they're 5 minutes down the road :)

Less chitchat nugget-boy!