Castle Combe Action Day 25/4/15 - Track Time + Show

devonutopia

The Brisky sessions do seem more civil and I did enjoy them a few years ago but are the nuts sessions a combination of cheap entry plus with it being one of the later sessions there seems to be a "win at all costs" mentality too? Or is it just Castle Combe? I've seen vids at Brands, Anglesey, Silverstone and they seem better. The drivers seem on the whole to be more respectful. Reckon 95% of the cars yesterday were driven there and owners expected to be able to drive them home. Amazing the stupidity of some. Of course you'll always get someone who thinks they are possessed by the ghost of Senna but that video had a high concentration of people like that.

• Like 1

Great day yet again. Thanks to Jason for all the hard work he puts in to make this happen twice a year!!

Just out of interest who was in the Black Fabia vRS on the second session that I was following for a few laps?

• Like 1

Just out of interest who was in the Black Fabia vRS on the second session that I was following for a few laps?

You may need to be more specific. :D

At one point I caught up with a gaggle of 4 identical black fabia vRS'  approaching quarry.  I must have looked like i was hunting down a pack of them :D