Castle Combe Action Day 25/4/15 - Track Time + Show

devonutopia

Looks like steveopc is taking my place Jason due to a last minute op :-( will confirm with you once payment has gone through and pass on his address to you for the tickets.

That's cool.  Happy for this to happen with anyone who is booked on.  As long as I have sold all 28 spaces, I am happy (which I have)

Wiring loom Charlie? :)  Any faults? :)

Current list.

1) devonutopia

2) vRS Joe

3) DarrellGB

4) James Cole

5) group1rs

6) VRS19TD

7) stevopc

8) Bossfox

9) M12MKD

10) Taylor93

11) Dark_Hero

12) BJB540

13) Sharkrider

14) Dave and Lolli

15) DanHarper's brother

16) andy68

17) swaffy

18) (son of) sibart

19) Beryl's Chief Pilot

20) Danny6189

21) Slotty

22) hardcorehobbit

23) Tomia

24) Skoda_Saint

25) nobafett

26) fabianski47vrs x 1

27) fabianski47vrs x 2

28) gfwc

Everything is being posted tomorrow including Tomia's track passes.  He is free to do with them what he wishes of course, but mostly likely he will need to bring them on the day for whoever wants them.  And whoever that is will need a car & driver pass from me.

No man, never was this time! Do it Mr Reavenger, still have the 250 dude?

Running a Lotus 240 now. 

Everything is being posted tomorrow including Tomia's track passes.  He is free to do with them what he wishes of course, but mostly likely he will need to bring them on the day for whoever wants them.  And whoever that is will need a car & driver pass from me.

I'll PM Tomia. How much is the track day pass and how much is the car and driver pass? Can I get the car and driver pass from you on the day Jas?

Prefer to run with you guys because usually no muppets going around the track like on other sessions.