Maidstone Meet - Mar 2015

lfc958

Sat 7th Mar 2015  

Time - Table booked for 8:00 pm for 12 people.                   :rock:  

Location - Newnham Court Inn ( Pub next door to Notcutts Garden Centre )

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 5LH

Link Menu :- http://www.fayre-square.com/menu/

Please advise interest & just turn up ( NO booking required ) - Ta

Anyone that is unsure of who we are, goto the restaurant & ask for the table booked in the name of Collins

• 2 weeks later...

Should be there, hopefully be able to take a shower before coming along,, its been a while... nearly there with the wetroom.. Basins fitted, bog trial fitted, a bit more tiling & grouting to do, then new door frame and door.

16501591349_f125fd25b2_c.jpg

16500140788_309f69ed11_c.jpg

Feel free to come along.

There are usually people around from 7:45 onwards (inside from 8:00). You'll find that the hardest thing is not meeting the others, remembering their names, working out which car Bossfox has brought this month or getting served at the bar but finding a parking spot.

If you hang around for 5 minutes or so, a space usually becomes available.

• Like 1

If you arrive around 7:30 look out for a few people hanging around in the car park close to a Skoda, and just ask if Briskoda people.

Otherwise if no one outside, see instructions at top of post to find us.

I'm hoping to be in attendance with the rarely seen Mr Lok, we might not be staying too long but could be arriving early so also look out for 2 people reminiscent of Laurel and Hardy but without the hats and stumbling out of a grubby looking Q5.   :beer:  :beer:  :party:  :sick:

I'm hoping to be in attendance with the rarely seen Mr Lok, we might not be staying too long but could be arriving early so also look out for 2 people reminiscent of Laurel and Hardy but without the hats and stumbling out of a grubby looking Q5.   :beer:  :beer:  :party:  :sick:

Oi, the Q5 is not grubby!!!! Dirty, yes; Grubby, no.

Just because I have no time to clean the car doesn't mean that it is unloved................

J

PS - I'll park away from the Skoda's so BCP is not embarrassed  :p

• Like 1