£9995 offer for a Roomster SE TSI 86PS 5G Man 1197

Ok could everyone do me a favour that has picked up their new Roomster on this special offer, please post the date you ordered and the date you collected. This is getting silly, its either Skoda or DM Keith that are messing about.

• Like 1

No problem - i ordered on 21st Feb, got today 23rd march. Was actually at dealers last monday, but of course not able to pick up due to payment and them doing extras

ordered it last week in feb 

car arrived last tuesday to dealer and i collected today 

sales exec confirmed they have had transport problems and he has had 10 full transporter deliveries in the last few days trying to catch up 

one guy has had a rapid sat in grimsby since feb 8 finally turned up today 

nice gesture of the sales exec i ordered a yeti toy for my 7 month old and he gave it to me FOC by way of apology for it being late 

scary thing is its bigger than her 

Got a call from Skoda this afternoon saying my Roomster had been delivered to the dealer either the 20th or the 23rd and then asked if the dealer had phoned me to let me know. Skoda were going to get the dealer to call me but they couldnt get through to them.

I'm not going to hold my breath

Got a call from Skoda this afternoon saying my Roomster had been delivered to the dealer either the 20th or the 23rd and then asked if the dealer had phoned me to let me know. Skoda were going to get the dealer to call me but they couldnt get through to them.

I'm not going to hold my breath

Progress at last !

Just ordered mine this morning and told it would be available end of month, got it from a Grimsby dealer (so may be no UK transport problems...)

Mine is black - what is this limited to silver thing about?

Just ordered mine this morning and told it would be available end of month, got it from a Grimsby dealer (so may be no UK transport problems...)

Mine is black - what is this limited to silver thing about?

nothing special except a spare wheel and jack 

std se spec apart from that 

Woohoo got the call from the dealer today, pick it up tomorrow evening. Its possible the email to Skoda did the job maybe.

Sadly the body mouldings wont be there as theyre on back order with Skoda.

Yeti, is yours one of the pre registered Roomsters for a grand cheaper? Looked a good deal did that last week but Grimsby was a little too far. The salesman did say the compound where they are stored is just across the road from the dealership so they don't wait for transport.

Edited by Immelmann
  • Like 1

Woohoo got the call from the dealer today, pick it up tomorrow evening. Its possible the email to Skoda did the job maybe.

Sadly the body mouldings wont be there as theyre on back order with Skoda.

Yeti, is yours one of the pre registered Roomsters for a grand cheaper? Looked a good deal did that last week but Grimsby was a little too far. The salesman did say the compound where they are stored is just across the road from the dealership so they don't wait for transport.

Thats brilliant news. :clap:

Yea Immelmann, it is the pre-reg. 

Drove the exact same spec as a courtesy car when my Yeti as in for a service (before it got written off) a couple of years ago and remembered that it had less turbo lag than the 105 TSI on the Yeti, good engines!

It should be great!

I saw the advert for those pre registered a couple of weeks ago, spoke to my dealer and they came to a cracking deal with me. Id rather stay with the local dealer anyway as it will make life easier in the long run.

Well here it is my new ride, great little drive too. Just wish the side mouldings were in stock.

attachicon.gif20150326_185024.jpg

Well done and Congrats..Sorry for the delay but on holiday at Mo and havent logged on..Back at the weekend and i`ll PM you for a meet..Have got a Corsa on hire at the moment, please folks dont buy Vauxhall, coming from Skoda the build quality is truely shocking!!..happy ride Jim

Enjoying the drive

Got a few mods planned for the weekend

510 dab

Armrest

Mud flaps (done)

Kick strips

Official skoda baby mirror

LEDs

Upgraded interior light

Sunglasses holder

Wind deflectors

Assuming they all get here in time only waiting forthe last 4 items to arrive