Whats this part called?

Decided to fit a shortshifter earlier which went well but i somehow managed to burst the clip on the air box bit. Not sure what the name of it is called or what the part number is as sellotape aint going to keep it on forever haha.

It's just the top lid part in the picture which is broken.

2012-volkswagen-Eos-TSI-engine_zpsfb84qu

It's only part of the inlet air scoop.

Mine also broke-brittle old plastic.

I drilled a small hole where the clip was and secured it to the bottom part which has a slot with a black cable tie-job done.

(I drilled a small hole where the clip was and secured it to the bottom part which has a slot with a black cable tie-job done.) +1

A fellow mendologist at work.

Repaired as I would have done.

Ok unless you are going for concourse. 

Worryingly I don't think I have the pipe that is at the opposite end of your Arrow... Off out now to check

The picture is not from my car. Was just a random pic from Google. Think it's just a secondry air sensor.

The picture is not from my car. Was just a random pic from Google. Think it's just a secondry air sensor.

That's from the PCV valve - it's the fume dump when the engine is off-boost. When on-boost it goes to the rear of the engine into the turbo feed pipe.

The part you want is item 11. The number varies depending on engine code.

http://www.partsbase.org/skoda/octavia-oct-eu-2010-1z-a-000-001-80500-bodywork-front-part/

That's from the PCV valve - it's the fume dump when the engine is off-boost. When on-boost it goes to the rear of the engine into the turbo feed pipe.

The part you want is item 11. The number varies depending on engine code.

http://www.partsbase.org/skoda/octavia-oct-eu-2010-1z-a-000-001-80500-bodywork-front-part/

Yeah i went into Skoda yesterday to order the part. Was £2 odds.

Is it me or does that car have way too much coolant?

Sent from my Galaxy S5

It does - the seam is the upper marking but my mech fills mine an inch above.  I questioned him about the "mistake" and he said he does them all an inch above based on 20 years experience with watercooled VWs.  As he's a great mech, I'll take his word for it.