Mk3 Fabia Owners Register

Fabia Mk3 1.0 TSI 95 5 speed manual

Ambition - Drive 125 ans

Energy Blue

16'' ARONIA bi-ton black 215/45 R16 86H

I bought it this week which is my first Skoda.

téléchargement.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New Skoda Fabia 3 Combi (Estate) Classic 1.0 MPI 60 hp 🙂 

Hello, I ordered new Fabia. Few words about my current car. Right now I have Volkswagen Golf IV 1.4 16V 75 hp from year 2003 with 195 000 driven. I've bought it exactly 3 years ago with 140 000 km. 3 months later I installed LPG, when mileage was 145 000 km.

And now it's time to buy something new. Before VW Golf, I had 2 other cars that were not really reliable, and VW Golf happened to be more reliable (although now and then there are minor faults, usually I need to spend for small repairs €200-250 every 10 000 km, but this is only because car repair services in my country are pretty cheap, in Germany or France it would be double or triple that).

My previous plans were to drive with VW Golf for another 2 years and then to buy Skoda Fabia Combi (Estate). But of the news, that there will be no Fabia 4 Combi (Estate), I've decided to speed up the process of buying a new car, because most probably 2022 will be last year, when Combi (Estate) version will be manufactured, and I really need a bigger trunk (in Golf there is 330L, but because there is placed a spare wheel, it's more like 230L - in Fabia's Combi (Estate) version the trunk is 530L, so even after placing spare wheel, I will still have 430L left, and even later after switching from 15" to 16" it still will be around 400L of free space).

So, now I'm buying new Skoda Fabia Combi (Estate) Classic with an engine 1.0 MPI 60 hp. The configuration is Ambition version + additional things: black paint, front armrest with addional USB entries, cruise control with speed limiter, tinded windows, off-road package, leather steering wheel, preparation for the towing hook + for free trunk mat and rugs. The price supposed to be €15 333, but we rounded up to €15 300 and that was all of the discount I was able to get, supposedly dealer has tiny commision on Fabia, and right now there is much bigger demand than supply.

Anyway, for couple of months I'll still be driving VW Golf, because estimated time of Skoda's delivery is between 6 - 9 months. And it's only so "short", because I didn't order a lot of electronic accessories. With a lot of electronic I could wait even a whole year. Also in the case of the new car, I intend to install LPG maybe after 3 months / 4-5k km driven. I also plan to use this new car for at least 12.5 years, or 300 000 km (most probably I will be driving 18-24k km per year).

Best regards for all Fabia users.

• 1 month later...

Skoda Fabia 1,2 TSi 90 Ambition Combi, MY 2016 

White

Standard seats

Tinted windows (95%) 

Want to change the swing to something newer and with apple carplay :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I've now returned to the Skoda fold after a short break having taken advantage of the buoyant part-exchange prices. 

So this is my latest daily, a 2021 reg facelift Mk 3 1.0 TSi SE in candy white, just over 4k miles recorded, and at least £1000 cheaper than dealer prices. 

It's good to be back. 

AETV39759803_6.jpg

AETV39759803_18.jpg

Edited by Brimma
  • Like 4

Just now, AnnoyingPentium said:

Welcome back to the dark side. :emo:

I used to be very dark, but I've seen the light now I'm old. 

I won't be modifying this one 🤣🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brimma said:

I used to be very dark, but I've seen the light now I'm old. 

I won't be modifying this one 🤣🤣

I remember you said something very similar when you bought your mk2 Fabia....

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

We got our bluetoot 2 years ago. Decided to casually start looking for a Mk3 Fabia Combi, ran into this particular specimen that same week :P. Between the decent price, higher spec than we'd been thinking of, and the blue color that just popped we couldn't resist - after all why wait if you find what you are looking for...

Q1 2016 Mk3 Fabia Combi/Estate

1.2 TSI 66kW Greentech Style Business

Race Blue (I think)

Tow hook

Panoramic roof

Arm rest

Sunset Glass

Tinted rear windows (passenger and rear)

2 * 16" Alloy wheels, but currently running on steel rims with studded tyres

- 1 set summer tyres (pictured below)

- 1 set winter tyres bought later in a dealer promotion

Side.jpeg

Roof.jpg

FrontSeats.jpeg

Dash.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

D6230DFE-F214-4ED3-863A-5BF848AB1C0F.thumb.jpeg.e6f82d6cfe1c71a47a316f86419171cf.jpeg2015 1.2 tsi 110 sel

rallye green

tinted rear windows

17”alloys

arm rest

rear park sensors

auto lights

led drl’s

lowered on direnza springs 30 front 40 rear

roof spoiler

maxton front splitter

monte rear diffuser

black mirror caps

black badges

Black grill

66A1EB21-EDEA-4A6B-B9D7-247EC711AF34.jpeg

Edited by Ste j

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone SkodaOz here

Just bought a 2018 MY19 Fabia Monte Carlo 81 TSI DSG

Came with all the options. Now need to upgrade the exhaust and air intake. In order of upgrades 

Forced air induction 

Exhaust 

Headers

(would a exhaust delete make any difference) 

I want to get 120Bhp from it not over the top crazy. 

0B233E0C-3E14-4D55-BAED-CFCBD1AB609E.jpeg

Bought a Skoda Fabia (my second) 2 years ago.

2016 Mark III 1.2 TSi

Rallye Green/Black roof
Bought from a franchised dealer 
Haven't driven it many miles so still finding things out, which is nice. Better late than never.
I like it a lot, and thus far, no regrets 😍

Skoda Fabia CK66.png

• 3 weeks later...

Fabia Monté-Carlo

Corrida Red

Moteur :

1,2 TSi 90HP, boîte 5 rapports ( Stage 1 FlexFuel / BioEthanol = 130HP / 235nm de couple )

Filtre à Air Sport BMC

Dump Valves FORGE

CatBack inox sur mesure en 63,5mm avec valves en duplex

Esthétique :

Jantes 18' Borbet Y Glossy Black / Michenlin Pilote Sport 4S

Etriers de frein peint en Rouge

Covering Becquet arrière en Glossy Black

Covering Carbone sur les éléments de la finition Monté Carlo (rajout lame AV, jupes latérale & diffuseur arrière) + Covering Carbone PAD intérieur

Combinés Filetés ST Suspension

Vitres teintées + Feux teintés

Monogramme en Noir 

Paupière de phares avant

Plaques française en noir

Prochain projet -> Stage 3 (200HP)

But / objectif -> faire une Fabia 3 vRS

Mon Instagram : Fab_MC86

image.thumb.png.7b1f6f383639848dac8d1ff105ab7c7b.pngimage.thumb.png.922c5871fa28ba57a11b5fea23c0694c.pngimage.thumb.png.4eacd2bc1b4bee75603cf23c5560ebd8.png

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

How mad I've been a member since 2016 back when I had a MK2 Fabia and now I've upgraded a little

Meet Yoda my 2017 Fabia Redline, had him since January this year and been over the moon since. I've plans to do some aesthetic and performance mods at some point but here he is 😁

IMG_20220820_130948_253.jpg

IMG_20220826_195802_904.jpg

IMG_20220826_195802_935.jpg