What reg plate would you have

Wet Kipper

That will come round, but you have quite a wait.

Probably need to be fitted on an electric car by then ;)

I'd like SN 83. Think it was auctioned last year but had no spare coin at the time. I own CA15TOR though. I live in CAISTOR. Pretty pleased I got that.

I do not have one I fancy now, probably pennies stopping the thought process, but I did want VTW 1N for the Guzzi. Pre-internet, mid 80s, so then I did not how to go about getting it.

Already mentioned JAM 1 E, this is still on a Polo, I would also like HYD 1 E as this is my surname, we have VR5 5HAZ this was on a Fabia but now resides on a 330d.

• Like 1

in order 

S1 JGC initials plus jammy german chap ( chap is not correct but the real word will fail the filter on the site . it also has 4 letters you can guess the rest )

or

S11 SME

spaced out would read s1 1s me

• 2 weeks later...

Not into personal plates eg names.................

more into plates which describe the car eg CL10 on a Clio....................had P310 _ _ _ on a Polo once

Currently have a very good plate on my MK7 Golf, so much so people think its a dealer show plate............ :D

Two that were available and I was thinking for the wife's new scout;

SC15 OUT or MO15 TLY - but she didn't like either, don't know why!

I see butchvrs has BR15 KVR on his new mk3 Vrs

I'd like SE11 NEN as one of my daughters is called sennen - thought this maybe available but not. Maybe I'll look out for SEN113N