New little mod

• 4 weeks later...

It sounds like a farting tortoise, you're never going to make a 1.2 HTP sound meaty but it does look good though.

I agree with you here Gaz.

Theres a reason why manufacturers give little engines a quiet exhaust, and stuff like the C63 AMG a fruity one.

Unless its genuinely powerful, it should be kept quiet IMO.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Theres a reason why manufacturers give little engines a quiet exhaust, and stuff like the C63 AMG a fruity one.

All for the looks not for the sound, anyhow the fabias soon going and being replaced by a mk6 GTD

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Old post I'm sorry but yes I agree with the C63 comment. The black series we had in work in a empty workshop was mental :)

Old post I'm sorry but yes I agree with the C63 comment. The black series we had in work in a empty workshop was mental :)

No problem... We dont mind old posts if its about the sound of a c63 haha.

Seems to be quite a few about tbh, round here anyway. Not black series ones, but normal ones.

Seen em at car meets, window goes down if they come past n im in the fabia.. Had a play with one on the SV once too. Its all gravy (:

• 3 months later...

Still reppin' Skida 7 months in [emoji106]

Yep haha couldn't resist a nice mk1 at the right price needs a bit of tlc but its worth it, heres a few pics of how it cleaned up earlier

08e36482bee41f527081c42d5bb379a6.jpg

c6b36c2b0f0742ac760c81c9b62b1582.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

So today I decided after months to finally put on my VRS rear diffuser and sports exhaust

It looks excellent and really sounds the part

https://vimeo.com/124356754

Exhaust system

All exhaust silencers must be maintained in a good and efficient working order. You will be breaking the law if you remove a silencer or make any modification that would make that vehicle emit a noise louder than the original exhaust before it was modified.

You can check further here.

http://www.nidirect.gov.uk/modified_cars.pdf?rev=2

Not sure what the risk of prosecution is, given the plethora of dustbin silencers and lack of policemen.

Tony