Fabia alloys archive

Tom_vRS

I see nothing much has changed on the fabia alloy front since I have been away.

With the odd exception of the A8's and a few others.

People still too sensible and scared of trying somthing new?

Welcome back

Gotta agree.... genuine BBS splits on a fabia are common as muck these days ;)

Honestly mate, I think that (for many) times have changed - there are loads more members trying wheels requiring adapters, banded steelies, rotas, BBS and others. There is also a growing dislike of 17" spiders from a few members too, which never existed in the past.

Back then, you were just a wheel freak and ahead of the time. That is honestly meant as a compliment - I used to love the wheel updates on your car B)

Welcome back

Gotta agree.... genuine BBS splits on a fabia are common as muck these days ;)

Honestly mate, I think that (for many) times have changed - there are loads more members trying wheels requiring adapters, banded steelies, rotas, BBS and others. There is also a growing dislike of 17" spiders from a few members too, which never existed in the past.

Back then, you were just a wheel freak and ahead of the time. That is honestly meant as a compliment - I used to love the wheel updates on your car B)

Sure there will be many more to come.

Getting back into the swing of things :D

Anyway, better stop spamming this.

• 1 month later...

Has anybody thought about fitting a set of interlagos wheels as found on the New VW Scirocco?I really like the shape of these and think they would suit the vRS rather well. Would it be at all possible to fit them, I know they would require adapters to 5 X 112 but would they still be able to fit and not stick out too far?

Don't have clue what wheels these are but i thought ad put a pic up seeming there different. The car is lowered on coilovers on 17" Intra Cosmos (recently found out what they are thanks to Marc81) :)

6036748694_7b93d6dc37_z.jpg

Edited by SamSam13

• 2 weeks later...

Don't have clue what wheels these are but i thought ad put a pic up seeming there different. The car is lowered on coilovers on 17" Intra Cosmos (recently found out what they are thanks to Marc81) :)

6036748694_7b93d6dc37_z.jpg

Niiiiiiice car, congratulation :yes:

• 4 weeks later...