another fabia with leather

chas

visited the seat surgeons yesterday and cot my car retrimmed in leather, was a long dayday but it was worth it, if any one is thinking about it i would so go for it the result are superb, here are some pics

car16eb.th.jpg

car25pz.th.jpg

car36tk.th.jpg

car42oj.th.jpg

car58yk.th.jpg

pics are not the best as they are taken at night and they are quite big so i had to resize them and it makes the perforated panels look funny

Looks sweeeeeet mate! :thumbup: :drool:

They really are awesome. Will be going up there as soon as I can afford too.

My only niggle is the fact that the vRS badges are too high - I'd like them in the OEM locations at the expense of having solid leather in the top perforated panel - but it is only a minor niggle.

The yellow stitching looks the badgers nadgers, almost wish I had a yellow car! :rofl:

Fantastc looking seats! Just a slight query, does the covering make tham substantially heavier than the standard white cloth trim? I am seriously tempted but am worried about increased running costs

the seats have alot more padding in them so they will be heavier, but thet are much comfier

Fantastc looking seats! Just a slight query, does the covering make tham substantially heavier than the standard white cloth trim? I am seriously tempted but am worried about increased running costs

Even if they weigh an additional 50kg (I doubt the extra is anything like this much) the extra running cost will be neglible, especially when compared to the nearly

the seats have alot more padding in them so they will be heavier, but thet are much comfier

Looks sweet! :thumbup:

Didn't know they added padding! I thought they just remove the cloth and replace with leather :confused: Would be nice to have bigger side bolster as I'm only skinny!

Is that perforated black leather in the centre seat inserts? I can't tell from the photos as from some angles it looks like cloth but I assume it's the flash that's causing this affect!

Looks sweet! :thumbup:

Didn't know they added padding! I thought they just remove the cloth and replace with leather :confused: Would be nice to have bigger side bolster as I'm only skinny!

Is that perforated black leather in the centre seat inserts? I can't tell from the photos as from some angles it looks like cloth but I assume it's the flash that's causing this affect!

yes its perforated leather in the centre, the padding is sewn onto the leather, it just makes the leather feel spongier, the padding is only a few cm thick, but the original covers have none

Nice job. Glad you were brave enough to put a bit of yellow in there and not copy my design like every1 else seems to be doing.

Next person that comes to get theirs done I'm off in with you and I'm gonna demand some commission.

Much as I like that, I'd be more inclined, for the money spent, to get two after market seats for the front and get them done in similar colours as the vRS interior.

Sod the back seats. They're not used much! :D

Much as I like that' date=' I'd be more inclined, for the money spent, to get two after market seats for the front and get them done in similar colours as the vRS interior.

Sod the back seats. They're not used much! :D[/quote']

Then you'd feel like you were in a nasty Nova. Would that make you feel more comfortable?? :P

Has anybody had the leather covers done in the same scheme as the standard cloth which I happen to actually like?

I'm guessing this is classed as a mod in the eyes of the insurance company?

When I ordered mine Paul at Seatsurgeons was keen to do one in those colours.

Very nice indeed, looks top job. I personally think it makes it look quite dark in the inside

it does darken the inside of the car , but it doesnt bother me and i quite like the way all the interior matches from the seats, to the door cards, even the dash