rev limit

Recarouk

The Mii Sport has the adjustable lift on the drivers seat but not on the passenger side so I have a booster cushion. :no:

Fred

• Like 1

k2-_bca6244a-8ef1-4cdf-9f7e-d1259841eb47

:yes: :D

Nice to see there's an ashtray for the kiddies,it'll stop the little buggers stomping their fags out on the rear carpets. :peek: :notme:*

*...on second thoughts...is it an ashtray or a crack-pipe holder ?

Edited by faradaycage
  • Like 2

Nice to see there's an ashtray for the kiddies,it'll stop the little buggers stomping their fags out on the rear carpets. :peek: :notme:*

*...on second thoughts...is it an ashtray or a crack-pipe holder ?

Nah, got to be a cup holder but as I'm left handed it would have to replace the drivers seat and she won't let me drive it. :envy:

Fred

• Like 3

another "discovery" i found today i was that in awe i almost crashed, the PID reads out your text messages, i had the wee man with me on the way home from the shops and it promptly read out a message from the wife, we both looked at each other like we'd just discovered fire :D :D :D i love this little car, its fantastic!

That would all depend what your wife is texting you.

That coulda been catastrophic haha.

• 3 years later...
On 28/04/2015 at 20:07, tweenster said:

I can assure it will rev quite smoothly well beyond 6000rpm, and makes a fantastic noise whilst doing so!  :D  :D  :D

glad its not just me that thinks that