2015 Fabia Monte

the monte is not worth anyone's money.. you still won't have fully working mirrorlink and Smartgate at any rate.. vRS mk3 is a dream - it's not going to happen based on what has been said previously. monte and greenline is all there is for now.

Skoda only sold that many as it looked horrendous and had problems with the engine.

If they made a VRS version and was priced right to beat the Fiesta ST then it would sell quite well

It would price right with the Fiesta ST, the new polo Gti is around £19,500 with no options. Therefore the equivalent Seat Ibiza Cupra would price just below that and the VRS MK3 even lower, in theory!

Phone message left by my local dealer just now that the pricing and options list have been updated for the Monte and we can discuss ordering. Online configurator hasn't been updated in the UK.

Phone message left by my local dealer just now that the pricing and options list have been updated for the Monte and we can discuss ordering. Online configurator hasn't been updated in the UK.

Has anyone seen UK pricing and spec for the MC Fabia yet? It's still not up on the SUK website and my local dealer is making like they don't know anything about it.

Calling Skoda UK Customer Services in Milton Keynes and asking when you will be able to order a Fabia Monte Carlo from there Official Dealers might be an idea,

since Brokers are already advertising Discounted Prices but Official Dealer Employees you ask are not in a position to give information on ordering or delivery dates.

03330 037 504

08457 745 745

'Simply Clever',

and sometimes simply slow and hopeless, and they wonder why so few cars sell sometimes.

They take 'on a need to know basis to a whole new level'.

Finally got some joy from my local dealer. The Fabia MC is on the system and available to order.

Hatch:

1.2 TSI 90PS            £15,275

1.2 TSI 110PS          £15,925

1.2 TSI 110PS DSG  £16,925

1.4 TDI 105PS          £17,875

Estate:

1.2 TSI 90PS            £16,140

1.2 TSI 110PS          £16,790

1.4 TDI 105PS          £18,740

No DSG available on any estate version :(

Standard kit includes 16" black Italia wheels, black radiator grille and door mirrors, body colour rear spoiler, fornt fog lights, LED daytime running lights, panoramic roof (both on hatch and estate), sunset glass.

Inside - black dash insert, red centre console, door sill inserts for front doors, front sports seats, mats, MC pedals, pearl grey interior (ceiling, floor and pillars), sports MF steering wheel, MC onyx/red upholstery (no matter what exterior colour you choose).

Sports suspension, cruise, KESSY, front armrest are all cost options. If the list I saw is to be believed, Amundsen nav is not available on the MC, even as an option

Edited by Citigopher
  • Like 2

Finally got some joy from my local dealer. The Fabia MC is on the system and available to order.

Hatch:

1.2 TSI 90PS            £15,275

1.2 TSI 110PS          £15,925

1.2 TSI 110PS DSG  £16,925

1.4 TDI 105PS          £17,875

Estate:

1.2 TSI 90PS            £16,140

1.2 TSI 110PS          £16,790

1.4 TDI 105PS          £18,740

No DSG available on any estate version :(

Standard kit includes 16" black Italia wheels, black radiator grille and door mirrors, body colour rear spoiler, fornt fog lights, LED daytime running lights, panoramic roof (both on hatch and estate), sunset glass.

Inside - black dash insert, red centre console, door sill inserts for front doors, front sports seats, mats, MC pedals, pearl grey interior (ceiling, floor and pillars), sports MF steering wheel, MC onyx/red upholstery (no matter what exterior colour you choose).

Sports suspension, cruise, KESSY, front armrest are all cost options. If the list I saw is to be believed, Amundsen nav is not available on the MC, even as an option

DSG and Amunsden available on Irish config .. yes - on the Estate.

Should be with you guys too.

Standard radio is the Swing

Seems to be the local "Ambition" spec with the MC bits - Pano Roof, Red bits inside, badges.

Climate control is shown as a zero-cost option here (!) - Manual aircon is down as €1182 option ! Bet they'll fix that quickly!

Internal Pics show no aircon as standard.

The configurator has been updated with the Monte Carlo but unless I'm missing something I can't see an option for Smartlink.

Smartlink on Irish Config shown labelled Mirrorlink !

Sorry, should have specified that I was looking at the .co.uk site. 

Estate has either 

Petrol 90PS 5 speed manual

Petrol 110PS 6 speed manual

Diesel 90PS 5 speed manual

Diesel 105PS 5 speed manual

The Hatchback has the DSG option on the 110PS petrol engine only.

I'm glad I didn't wait until the Monte was released as the prices are a bit, shall we say, optimistic!

The 110 TSI estate is nearly £2k more than the list price for my SE estate, let's hope that they're flexible on the price as there's no way they're worth that much especially with the interior and seats that's been fitted.

The standard spec isn't that good either considering the price increase then nearly £19k for the diesel, I don't think so.

• Like 1

I specced up a 110PS Petrol estate and with some extras it was nudging £18k which considering I held back on the options seems a little much. It is on new car discount for £2200 less which seemed more reasonable.

Not sure if I'm still in the market for the car too be honest, my last dealer experience test driving a Citigo for my wife has kind of put me off the brand a little.

Edited by UsefulG

I've done the sums on the configurator to add the bits of kit to an MC to bring it back up to SE L spec. Amundsen nav and voice control are available on there and it lets you pick them for the MC. All I'm missing is the PCP final value figure to check the finances - the MC isn't showing up on the Skoda finance calculator yet - but unless they're predicting nightmare residuals for it, I think we'll be going for one of these.....

Has anyone got a picture of the optional 'Twist star' wheels? I can't find anything about them anywhere, even on the .cz Skoda store.

Interior is truly awful. I reckon it is better to spec an SEL with sport seats and colour concept - and perhaps also sports suspension. Amundsen is available and there is also a pic of twist alloys on the configurator.

• Like 2

WTF have they done to the interior.......looks like a blackpool deckchair....lol and the price hike.....for the 105 tdi in one of the metallic colours is almost £19k.....for a fooking fabia.....ffs we got the 105 tdi in the older car and that was £15.5 a yr n half ago.....my mrs tried to tell me that, that's inflation....sorry skoda we won't be buying another monte from u.......fooking rip off....!!!! 

Crazy Prices, Crazy no DSG in the Estate, & Crazy / Wacky Interior Fabric.

Expect a better value Monte Carlo Tech or Outdoor Version at a realistic UK Prices early 2016 as these Monte Carlos become as popular as Skoda Rapids / Spacebacks.

http://skoda.co.uk/models/fabia-hatch-monte-carlo-2015/default

http://carwow.co.uk/blog/2015-skoda-fabia-monte-carlo-edition-preview

I can't say I'm a great fan of the trim used on the 'standard' sports seats either. I must be of a certain age, as every time I look at a picture of them, I think 'Brentford Nylons'!

The MC version does at least brighten up what is otherwise a very dull interior. Hate that red centre console, but if push comes to shove that could be easily changed. I'd love to have gone with the white dash and jeans blue trim on an SE L, but SWMBO has decreed that the car has to be Corrida Red and she dislikes anything blue, so that's my bonfire pi**ed on.

The dealer info I saw said that an MC demo would shortly be with every one and that they are encouraged to register them straight away. They are already in the UK. I'll go and have at look one as soon as they break cover and make my mind up then. The standard kit they've decided to put on the MC is what's pushing the prices up. If you take the list prices for the sunset glass, pano roof etc off and add back on the cost of the bits that are present on the SE L but not the MC, the prices come out pretty close. The difference covers the cost of the flashy steering wheel and all the exterior add-ons (which I personally like the look of). Judged on those grounds it's not bad value. OK, they've done nothing to pep up the performance over a standard model, but show me an MC where that's been true. I won't be holding my breath for a VRS version, either.

• Like 1