2015 Fabia Monte

1000 miles done in mine now... Love it... more than powerful enough around London streets.. 

only issue with mine is the blue is a dirt magnet... washing it every 3-4 days at the moment! 

• Like 2

post-136658-0-82940100-1450365736_thumb.jpeg

Picked the car up last night and already love it. Really quiet when cruising along and the suspension isn't too firm so it's a pleasant car to drive. Can't wait to take it on a long drive somewhere :D

• Like 1

1000 miles done in mine now... Love it... more than powerful enough around London streets..

only issue with mine is the blue is a dirt magnet... washing it every 3-4 days at the moment!

Can't be as bad as white on a 100 mile daily commute [emoji23] ha. Grey seems to be the best colour for disguising the muck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My candy white gets quite dirty. Newly washed it looks though. It helps a bit to treat it with a proper wax out or sealant (plus the paint is better protected and looks way better). I personally use finish kare 1000p with success.

• 2 weeks later...

received_10203871437384590.jpeg

Picked the car up last night and already love it. Really quiet when cruising along and the suspension isn't too firm so it's a pleasant car to drive. Can't wait to take it on a long drive somewhere :D

Looks excellent in grey....v similar to Carbon Grey on the Golf.

Can I ask is it on the stock wheels and suspension cant really tell from the photo?

Looks excellent in grey....v similar to Carbon Grey on the Golf.

Can I ask is it on the stock wheels and suspension cant really tell from the photo?

Thanks, quartz grey definitely suits the monte carlo. It has the optional 17 inch alloys and sports suspension.

Thanks, quartz grey definitely suits the monte carlo. It has the optional 17 inch alloys and sports suspension.

Welcome its really nice. I like the red and white...meteor grey isnt so bad but this is the nicest colour. I thought perhaps it had the upgraded wheels and suspension

In your opinion!

In my opinion yes :-)

In fairness the Monte looks smart whatever the colour....really do like it in red...bonus its a free colour but it does look bloody smart in grey.

Race Blue is nice too but nearly every other vRS model Skoda is that colour...now its a regular colour its all the more common...still nice though.

Edited by pipsypreturns

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, after quite a bit of a search (with pregnant wife waddling in tow) to find a bigger replacement for her Toyota Yaris we finally decided on a Fabia Monte estate.

After walking away from a deal at our local garage we got a good deal on one at Telfords Carlisle, pick it up in 2 weeks.

The interior will take a bit of getting used to and tbh nearly put us off the car but goes well with the red in the flesh, on the whole the Monte seems to fit the bill for our needs perfectly.

It will be her car mostly but I might get to steal it from time to time. 

Spec: 1.2tsi 110, twist alloys, sports suspension and spare wheel.

pic of it in showroom.

b62e2a06-42f6-4307-ab3b-4c36cd19391a_zps

• Like 3

Does any of you Combi Monte owners have a detachable tow bar installed. ? If yes. Could you please post a pic of how the spoiler looks. I´m thinking of getting spoiler for the front and back. 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

how is everyone doing for Fuel consumption etc? 

I have done over 5000 miles in 3 months and I am averaging 45-50mpg on a run, and 35-40mpg in town.. just wondered if im either driving badly or these are expected figures from the motor... from what I was reading at the time of purchase it should have been the other side of 50mpg on a run. 

110bhp and DSG in mine btw. 

must be me and my rather heavy foot then... Cheers guys! 

Me too.

4.5k miles since 1st Sep 15. Low 40's at best around town, & Motorway high 40's. 110ps 6 speed.

Edited by pauldazzle

• 2 weeks later...

110 1.2 Monte

DSG

Race Blue 

17" alloys

Sports suspension,

auto lights, 

Rain sensor,

Keyless ignition but not Keyless entry (too many cars get nicked near me to risk it) 

Sat Nav,

Armrest 

Cruise Control

Spare wheel. 

I think i got a couple other things but can't remember what.. so long ago since I ordered it. 

Ill activate the voice control and turning fogs with my Vag-Com and debadge the tailgate too.. 

You are a very lucky fella; seems that Skoda UK have decided that a new customer does not want a Fabia Monte Carlo Estate with the 1.2 petrol engine and DSG gearbox anymore. Which is just the spec I want!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all ! Would Anybody having a Monte Carlo combo with / withou sport suspension accept to share its thought on how they feel on the road ? I am probably going to buy one with the 17" rims and I hesitate on the sport suspension because they might feel too "hard" when road conditions are poor, despite bringing stability

Guest BigJase88

Nice looking cars (on the exterior) with sports suspension and the bigger alloys

But oh my god i just cannot get over that interior.

Completely revolting. Would be nice to see a seat surgeons retrim and the red gone