Carista - dial staging enabled!

it doesnt, you're right..i have bcm 6R0 937 087 P and i did check ch/lh in vcds, no dice :(

however, it does work on skoda greenline with bcm 7H0 937 090 D (only coming home though)

It will interrupt the music for 10 seconds whilst I'm starting up, so is that a problem?  

It's not going to bong during the journey is it? Mine doesn't?

It's kind of annoying if you are listening to the news or something like that on the radio because you get to miss stuff.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Great thread folks and thanks for the warning that even parting with $16 won't make your electric wndows open/close with long press of the remote fob!

Alas the software is willing, but the hardware is lacking. A bit like me really - 21 year-old professional footballer in my head, but 47 year old knees know otherwise...

But, I've seen a few other really great options in Carista, so I'm back out to sort them now.

Cheers!

• 2 months later...

Have enabled dial staging on my rapid along with, 1 press unlocking, coming home lights, 4 flashes of the indicators & heated mirrors with heated rear screen on.

Managed to get a genuine Carista obd2 on eBay and am very pleased

it works on loads of cars too. A few of my mates at work have borriwed mine and are well chuffed with the results.

Going to have a play with the Polo tomorrow and see what I can do on that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Carista beta(which im testing on my17 rapid) works with a few things but most dont respond sadly , sent them on details of what is working and whats not but the good news is that they are working on configs for my16 upwards.

I want to make some more changes to mine, but I 've arrived back from 9 months away to find that the car is in bits at the SEAT dealer presently...

New turbo needed.  I suspect SWMBO has taken up drag racing whilst I've been off elsewhere.

• Like 1