Massive Saving on a new skoda

I think it's just down to luck with brokers. Both drivethedeal, carwow and autoebid have failed to provide the offer once you go to order.

Carwow dealers then tried to sell me another car.

So I don't believe any of the sites for discounts.

Interesting experiences.  I've ordered a new Scout CR 150PS  with a number of extras from Rainworth Skoda (via CarFile) on 30th March.  I've been a bit disappointed with their communication.  I've had to chase them up a couple of times to try and find out what's going on and still haven't got a confirmed build date 10 weeks after my order.  Last update I had about 3 weeks ago was that it would be a MY2016 build but slightly delayed because of that.  I'll chase again next week to see what's going on.

Would be interested to hear how long others have or are waiting for Scout delivery at moment.

By the way I used UK-Car Discount a couple of years ago to buy a Citroen DS3 for my wife and we had no issues with them.  Car delivered on trailer with 7 miles on clock, it was pre-registered but got far better discount than any where else at the time and payment only on delivery.

Do you have an order no, you might find details on trackmyskoda. Rainworth use it.

I think it's just down to luck with brokers. Both drivethedeal, carwow and autoebid have failed to provide the offer once you go to order.

Well I bought my wife's Fiesta Zetec S 10 months ago through DTD and paid the exact price and discount from the website.

Well I bought my wife's Fiesta Zetec S 10 months ago through DTD and paid the exact price and discount from the website.

As have other people on the forum. They were the best out of them, guy very sorry about it but said there was nothing he could do.

Like I said it's just down to luck and model being provided.

In their defence the dealers of this manufacturer are terrible, I'm amazed they have customers!!

I had a very positive experience with Carwow , they put me in touch with another Skoda dealer who was able to undercut my local dealer by £3k and offer me a better trade in on my Fabia , pretty much matching the DTD price. 

Its true you do need to shop around and compare prices , discounts offered are often related to how close to target the dealership is that month , hence why Carwow is good but only if you are actually ready to order and not just shopping around 

As have other people on the forum. They were the best out of them, guy very sorry about it but said there was nothing he could do.

Like I said it's just down to luck and model being provided.

In their defence the dealers of this manufacturer are terrible, I'm amazed they have customers!!

BMW by any chance?

Took me three visits to be shown a car when I wanted a 320d (new) - First visit, the salesman literally just typed in the finance options into the (Customer, not dealer internal) website and showed me the screen....

BMW by any chance?

Took me three visits to be shown a car when I wanted a 320d (new) - First visit, the salesman literally just typed in the finance options into the (Customer, not dealer internal) website and showed me the screen....

No Mercedes-benz, BMW was actually very helpful but the MB worked out cheaper.

Richf, to be fair it's not carwow's fault, I made contact to the dealer to order and confirm the deal. The staff member was on holiday and the offer changed.

MB get allocation and campaign update in July I might wait until then.....or I might go to Skoda again, at least I know the dealership

Regarding Rainworth Skoda, I took delivery of my Scout in December around 7 weeks after ordering, I was kept fully up to date with the progress of the order without having to call them once!

Totally happy with this dealer with the last 3 cars.

Thanks Jono. I've just tried the Rainworth track my Skoda facility and it just says "Your order is currently awaiting a manufacturing build date." Emailing Rainworth's to see if they have any update.

Rainworth Update - Went there at the weekend to for the "big event" to discover they had chosen that weekend to start demolishing the front end of their dealship in order to extend it into the front car park  :dull:

Result? Two temporary builders units to the right were being used as sales offices, and no one to talk to - Looks like no vRS at 0% for the missus, then.