Winfield Racing R32 Skyline GT-R

• Administrators

Got it thanks, view & stance noted... We; humanity, have many historical threads. Some we should not forget, others, politely reminded of. Vettle, Code 22, in recent F1 years etc... we dropped the quoted post you made as out of context, not clear it was a quote from the article, it didn't make sense.

History aside, good pics, nice homage. That rear IC, nervous times reversing ;) I know not a common requirement on a trackday  :p

Two of my V8 Supercar Heros, Mark Skaife and jason Richards. In the days before Aussie V8 Supercars became a 2 then 5 Marque series. Mark Skaife went on to be a 5 times champion ( Jamie Wincup has dominated it for the last 6 years) and sadly Jason Richards is no longer with us.

Notice the Winfield branding, not allowed anymore, Tobacco related.

Tony

Two of my V8 Supercar Heros, Mark Skaife and jason Richards. In the days before Aussie V8 Supercars became a 2 then 5 Marque series. Mark Skaife went on to be a 5 times champion ( Jamie Wincup has dominated it for the last 6 years) and sadly Jason Richards is no longer with us.

Notice the Winfield branding, not allowed anymore, Tobacco related.

Tony

I think you're mistaken. This was driven be Mark Skaife and Jim Richards. Jim Richards is still with us and is usually still seen on or near the podium in whatever he's racing. Have a look at the first link I posted I this thread.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...