These cars really do their job in an accident. My parents were in their combi in a head on, 60 vs 80mph = 140mph impact and they lived to tell the tale! Glad you are fit enough to be back on here.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Car kept very strong and just me in the accident, a car pulled out of a lay by and I went to swerve round him and he caught me, flung me sideways and I rolled her once. Only came out with a cut hand. Thanks for all your nice comments guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

These cars really do their job in an accident. My parents were in their combi in a head on, 60 vs 80mph = 140mph impact and they lived to tell the tale! Glad you are fit enough to be back on here.

Wow that's amazing! Solid cars mate ha

It was the reason I chose a Skoda and I've been surprised by every aspect of the car

good stuff mate, still in two minds what to buy next.. Another skoda fabia or the seat Ibiza bocanegra.

good stuff mate, still in two minds what to buy next.. Another skoda fabia or the seat Ibiza bocanegra.

Get the Ibiza it's a nicer place to be than the fabia imo

• Like 2

My dad had the bocenegra for about 6 months, I managed to get a shot in it and it was excellent.! He got rid as it didn't suit him in terms of comfort. Bit of an impulse buy, maybe even a midlife crisis thing!

• Like 1

Sorry to see your car like this.

Just take great care when looking at any Seat Ibiza Bocenegra, they are the 1.4tsi CAVE engine and you need to do all the same 

checking out as you do with a Fabia vRS, History, Warranty Work or Updates & Service Campaign work.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to see your car like this.

Just take great care when looking at any Seat Ibiza Bocenegra, they are the 1.4tsi CAVE engine and you need to do all the same

checking out as you do with a Fabia vRS, History, Warranty Work or Updates & Service Campaign work.

thanks mate

• 1 month later...