Visually etc. My car of the day -today

vrskeith

27 minutes ago, Roottootemblowinootsoot said:

@shyVRS245

Is your Google (other search engines available) faulty?

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 10.58.26.png

Sorry George not upto date on Sparkly Eyes latest movie. Hope he doesn't get addicted to anything during filming. Good to see we have Batman as a member on Briskoda though. Perhaps Robin will manage to drive a short scene in a Reliant.:D

On 03/03/2020 at 08:44, penguin17 said:

It'll no doubt spend more time back at the dealers than on a track/B-Road but at least it's photogenic.  

GTA_01.jpg

GTAm_02.jpg

20.jpg

Alfa has released more details as a 110th Anniversary present just 500 GTA and more hardcore GTAm (100kg lighter) models will be available sharing the same 2.9litre V6 now with 533bhp. The GTAm has just 2 racing seats and a rollcage (no rear seats) and more carbon fibre body parts to save weight.

Very hastily taken shot of an M12 taken an hour or so ago.  Can't remember the last time I saw one:

IMG_2515.jpg

I still quite like 'em 😎

Gaz

Edited by IamGaz
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, vrskeith said:

Common consensus amongst many motoring journo's is that the RS6 is the RS7's biggest issue.  To date the previous RS7 is by far the best car I've driven.  It trumped the RS6 and R8 of the same vintage. 

• Like 1