What did you do to your bike today?

fabiamk2SE

It is a RATS thing.  (Riders Association of Triumph)  When a few of us meet up for a ride out we always stop for tea and cake as we are very civilised you know.  Have to be careful though you don't want to get a plumbers belly! :no:

Well we have both been out on the bike to a local(ish) antique salvage dealer. We saw something we wanted and bought it alas it would not fit in the top box so back in the car tomorrow to pick it up. We are always doing that. We once bought a Cheval mirror in Whitby but were on the bike. We had to do the 200+ mile journey another day in the car to fetch it. That day was one of the hottest in that year and we were in a Black Mini Cooper S that the wife had to sit in the back behind me because the mirror had to recline in her seat and into the back seat!

We do make life difficult for ourselves at times.

Oh and it just started to rain when we got back so stayed dry. No cake either. Strange day really. Oh and can't abide Greggs or McDonalds.

What you needed there was a Cooper S Works GP ;). No back seats, just a strut brace aha.

It is a RATS thing. (Riders Association of Triumph) When a few of us meet up for a ride out we always stop for tea and cake as we are very civilised you know. Have to be careful though you don't want to get a plumbers belly! :no:

True that!

Im the one putting the weight on, n youre the one eating the cake.

Very fair! :D

Yes it is! :devil:

I was lucky enough to not get wet ;).

Just wet roads, oil slicks and Audi drivers.

How fast? Cruising at 80 this morning, n a white a4 came past. Musta been going half as fast again. Somebodys late for work!

I reckon that's why striple hasn't been around - he only posts on the briski bikers forum during summer months..?

I was thinking that. Hes a summer kinda guy haha.

Maybe sat in the corner of his garage gazing at the triple, dreaming of the next 100% dry day

• Like 1

One alarm free bike!

Lovely not hearing the beep!

However it is still beeping... In the bin of the bike shop. He reckons itll do that for a good few days before the backup battery runs out! :D

What sort of bike mechanic is he if he doesn't have a bloody big hammer?

What sort of bike mechanic is he if he doesn't have a bloody big hammer?

His mate said he'd sort it like that too lol.

I should of armed it on my way out. Give the dustbin man a shock on bin day

Oh and ive just informed my insurance company. Who put me on hold before id had chance to say anything, comes back and says "thanks for holding. It came up as £80 but i thought that was silly. So ive sorted it now, will £14.25 do and no admin fee?'

Ooh i like her

Edited by fabiamk2SE

Was she fit like ?

Good riddance of the alarm.

Looking like a cracking ride home - stunning weather out there now. Cannot wait.

Don't! :no:   I had a blind date once with a bird I met on the phone.  Night she turned up...................well lets say I took her somewhere dark where not many people knew me.

• Like 1

Don't! :no:   I had a blind date once with a bird I met on the phone.  Night she turned up...................well lets say I took her somewhere dark where not many people knew me.

Classic story ! Made me chuckle...