So thinking of getting the KTM 690 Enduro R (SM TRIM)

BO60BYS

Surprised on the speed triple?

Long story cut short - bought it with insurance money after getting knocked off the Bandit, bought the T509 for £3500, stripped it down to just the frame and engine and spent far too much time and money (about £1500 iirc) making it absolutely immaculate and stunning. Then rode it and didn't much like it, and after 4 weeks (1700 miles) it ate it's gearbox (a common fault on the 97/98 bikes, but unfortunately I didn't know that when I bought it).

• Like 1

So iv got the van all ready for tomorrow  :D i insisted on it being VAG appose to FORD TRANSIT :D

Spoilt little brat aren't it haha  :p  :x

1j9BRfD.jpg

7VPuLXE.jpg

I forgot how much i love T5's  :notme:  Maybe get rid of the skoda for a T5 CAMPER :D

So iv got the van all ready for tomorrow :D i insisted on it being VAG appose to FORD TRANSIT :D

Spoilt little brat aren't it haha :p :x

1j9BRfD.jpg

7VPuLXE.jpg

I forgot how much i love T5's :notme: Maybe get rid of the skoda for a T5 CAMPER :D

Aha brill! We've got one too. 1.9pd though. And a guy we work with alot has the twin turbo 180bhp version. Loves it!!

Nice to drive too tbf. Much nicer than the transit i used to drive.

Anyway. TODAYS THE DAY!!

• Like 1

Aha. Fair play.

Happy with the bike though matey?

Yeah its spot on to be fair it sent straight away as soon as I got home had stuff to do 2 hour teaching tuition then was done in work and traveling caught up to me

• Like 1

Went out on it today its so different to the inline 4's very snatchy need to look up on the mod to smooth it out :D

also it stalled twice when i was blipping the throttle so might need a look at that. 

Went out on it today its so different to the inline 4's very snatchy need to look up on the mod to smooth it out :D

also it stalled twice when i was blipping the throttle so might need a look at that.

cos inline 4's just arent interesting ;). Edited by fabiamk2SE
  • Like 1